PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to RC SEASL

griss
10/10/2002, 09:22 AM
Just wanted to be the first to post in the new forum;)

Griss

kentrob11
10/11/2002, 12:23 AM
yeah yeah..........I'm number 2......are we posting tank pics here?

Josh125
10/17/2002, 03:31 PM
Griss,

Hey thanks, I think this will be easier than dragging up the thread in the reef forum.:bum:

Djm9288
10/17/2002, 05:03 PM
yeah, it will, but it was a great thread that i started back in june.(4 months ago)
Thanks griss
Daniel

wonderboy23
10/17/2002, 07:07 PM
Never knew there were so many locals. Can't wait to meet the rest.

TimsReef
10/17/2002, 07:48 PM
Finally! Someone created an STL forum. Please add me to the mailing list and inform me of any future events.

Tim

witche42
10/19/2002, 10:56 PM
hi,
Just wanted to let everyone know that there's a new store open in Edwardsville il. down by Walmart. I was actually at another store today and was told about this one so I went there to check it out. The stock they had looked good, they are still in the construction phase but had enough tanks epuiped to open today. I saw some black clowns???, never seen anything like that, they were cool looking, kinda like the perculas but black with white stripes. priced at $55 . Almost all of their fish seems to be tank raised so the quality seems to be pretty good. prices were a bout normal , maybe a little less that the others in st. louis. selection is nowhere new that of sw city or tropics but is still pretty good, good variety.

steven

Josh125
10/22/2002, 12:44 PM
Hey witche,

So the FISH store is open? I say that because that is what their sign says...in big orange letters :)

I am on my way up there to check it out! Do you happen to know if they sell RO?

Thanks, I will be back soon and tell you all what I thought of the place!

Claeth
10/29/2002, 01:22 PM
hey all,

My name is Lee, I am a resident of Belleville and I'm wondering if you guys still use this forum, I think it is a great idea. I'm a marine Biology student and currently in an internship at the children's aquarium in st. louis. we are getting ready to open the new world aquarium which will be huge. You guys will most likely drool over some of the things that are planned to be there. check it out, the website is open, it's www.worldaquarium.net it'll give a few ideas. if anyone reading this needs more info, just reply to me back here, I check my replies every day. By the way, I have been to FISH and they are still in the processes of building, and their selection was still low, but what they did have seemed reasonably priced and the people running it seemed like they were very nice and very helpful. I really loved their tidepool tank. I bought a Foxface Rabbitfish, and a strawberry pseudo from them
both are very healthy and happy fish. It seemed that all of their fish were really healthy. they even had a pretty good selection of acropora's . the only part I did not like about their store is that the holding tanks, though very new and up to date, were very small. this made it too easy for the fish to jump out of their cubes when bieng captured. More later.............

Goalie66
11/07/2002, 11:15 PM
Yea!! :)

I finally found a St. Louis area club.

Tom