PDA

View Full Version : Going to Rochester and through the cities

Mattewell
08/28/2007, 07:15 PM
Hey, this weekend I will be going through the cities and stopping in Rochester. I am friends with the LFS store owner in Rochester so I will take some pictures of the stuff he has avaliable and post them here. If anybody wants anything I'd be willing to transport it back to Fargo for them free of charge, as long as you can pay for what you buy : ).

I dont know if I will have much time to stop in the cities but if I do, I'll be sure to post some pics of stuff.

moonyguy
08/28/2007, 07:21 PM
Cool. Let me know what they have Matt. Unfortunately Ocean Devotion in the Cities is closing down by end of August.

Mattewell
08/28/2007, 07:24 PM
I didnt know they were only open seasonally. Thats too bad.

moonyguy
08/28/2007, 07:43 PM
Na. Keith (who owns Ocean Devotion) posted on another forum that he is closing the store for good. Although the latest has been that he is selling the store to another person and it will be relocated.

michaeltwana
08/28/2007, 08:07 PM
Do they have a website for where you are going

Turbo5oh
08/29/2007, 01:14 AM
yeah i would be interested in seeing what they have

its to bad about the ocean devotion deal i heard they are one of the best and i couldnt find the place when we were down there last time

Mattewell
08/29/2007, 05:58 PM
No, they do not have a website.... I just heard from the guy that owns it that he will be selling off his store... Too bad, but maybe he can give me a good deal on some of the remaining livestock.

icereefer
08/31/2007, 08:50 PM
:D Let me know if he has any 250 watt Icecap ballasts.
you know were you can write too.:D
always looking for any SPS.