PDA

View Full Version : OT help

RobTop
08/26/2007, 08:34 AM
Well folks it's time for me to except I can not go it alone and humbly ask for some help. As some of you know I had been renting a house to my sister, and she was not the best at actually paying rent, completely stopping in June. I have been working on getting this house ready for market all month and am still some ways away. Needless to say having to pay two mortgages is tuff, causing my wife to work a second job and soon will be a major fish room sale to generate some funds. I would desperately like to avoid this and to do so need to sell this house soon. First I need to get it listed. So to the point. anyone have some time they are willing to help? I'll be at the house working all day Sunday and can be reached at 847-477-5819 if you are able to assist. I have something for everyone, painting, minor electrical, tile work, lawn work, cleaning, doors to hang, window treatments to hang, trim work you get the idea.
So should you find the time to help, no matter how short of time it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rob