PDA

View Full Version : Chaeto at the first JARC meeting.

jgleach
08/26/2007, 12:50 AM
It's great to see someone with enthusiasm starting up a club in the Joliet area. I've met Gleustick (Valerie) and I think she is just the right person to pull this off....and to help kick off the first meeting, I can drop off a few quart sized bags of Chaeto from my fuge if anyone is interested. Just post replies here and I'll see what I can do. I figure I can thin out 3 to 5 bags if there are enough that want some.

Jeff

Gluestick
08/26/2007, 12:55 AM
Thanks Jeff! Hope you can make a meet in the future, and I look forward to seeing you again - even if it is for just a few :)

bink0404
08/28/2007, 05:55 PM
Jeff,

I would love a bag of Chaeto if you still have some available. Let me know, if you are interested in anything I have.

Also I can bring a ton of long polyped GSP's. They most likely won't be mounted to anything, but some will. Let me know if anyone here is interested in that, and I will bring it with me to the meeting.

Look forward to seeing you all on the 15th.

jgleach
08/28/2007, 05:59 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10654857#post10654857 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bink0404
Jeff,

I would love a bag of Chaeto if you still have some available. Let me know, if you are interested in anything I have.

Also I can bring a ton of long polyped GSP's. They most likely won't be mounted to anything, but some will. Let me know if anyone here is interested in that, and I will bring it with me to the meeting.

Look forward to seeing you all on the 15th.

I won't be thinning until the day of the meeting so consider a bag yours. If by chance I can't drop it by at the meeting, I'll figuer some way to get it to you.

Jeff

bink0404
08/28/2007, 09:54 PM
No problem Jeff. My In-Laws live just off of Essington, and I live in Braidwood, so I'm sure our paths will cross.

Thanks Again.