PDA

View Full Version : 55 gal. Tank, Stand, and Hood for Sale or trade

PAS Photography
08/24/2007, 10:33 PM
I have my old 55gal. tank for sale if anyone is interested. I swapped everything in it to the 75 gal. I bought from Tom.
The tank stand and hood are whats included. The stand and hood are custom built and super solid. There are a few scratches in the tank on the lower section from what I remember. Heres an older photo before I got my corals in the tank.

http://www.pasphotography.com/images/600_A_MG_0378.jpg

It still has crushed coral in it and a couple inches of water to keep benificial bacterial and critter alive but will be cleaning it Sunday if anyone wants CC thats cycled and ready for saltwater (its been running for a year as saltwater).

As for price, any resonable offer will not be refused. Id also be happy to trade for corals like Zoa's or mushrooms.

Thanks,

Paul

PAS Photography
08/30/2007, 08:47 PM
No one needs a dirt cheap Tank, Stand, and Hood? I dont have room for it and dont want it sitting not getting any use. Ill settle for a small colony of Zoa's, Star Polyps, a Yellow or Four line Wrasse, or make an offer!!! Ill even deliver within a reasonable distance.

kawicivic
08/31/2007, 01:57 PM
what kind of lights are in the hood? i may be interested... i have a 55 right now that i am thinking about converting to saltwater, may be interested in this tank instead/in addition LOL

PAS Photography
08/31/2007, 08:55 PM
No lights are included just the hood itself. I had a Jebo 48" PC fixture sitting on top and inbetween nicely though.