PDA

View Full Version : MARS Garage Sale - Sat 25

boviac
08/23/2007, 01:30 AM
Hey, I'm driving down to the MARS garage sale for reef equipment. It starts at 4pm and I was looking to leave Chico around 2pm. Plan on being back around 7-8pm. Anyone want to come down with me? I'll try to swap with my wife's car that way I can take up to two other's with my Daughter. Plus it tends to get +5mpg more than my truck.

However, keep in mind if 'we' do buy anything, it will have to fit in the car on the way home. You do have to be a MARS member to sell but anyone can buy. Plus the LFS that's hosting the event behind the store is supposed to have a decent shippment in this week.

PS. Any help to offset the fuel costs would be appreciated.

boviac
08/23/2007, 11:37 PM
Ok, it seems now I'm going to try to coordinate taking my old roommate's motorcycle that he has stored in my garage since he moved last month back down to him (in Sac) in my truck so I'm going to have to withdraw the taking anyone down offer. But after like 10 views I don't think anyone's interested. Thanks for taking the time to view. :)

boviac
08/26/2007, 12:24 AM
Wow! Some amazing deals there. Several sellers and very few buyers. I walked away with a Eco-Systems HOB Refugium with pump and light, some test kits, and some additives. There were several light kits including SE MH with Luminarc reflectors :wow: :), other additives, test kits, tanks, sumps, etc. There was a nice sloped acrylic tank best suited for clams and a clean 125g with stand. Lots of smaller tanks, corner tanks, glass tanks, acrylic tanks. And to boot, YourReef was having a decent discount for MARS members today.