PDA

View Full Version : Moving to the East Coast

EdKruzel
08/18/2007, 04:01 PM
Well I finally received my transfer and have been cleaning house to rid all the extras before packing.

I have some extras I placed for pick up only under the dry goods forum. http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1187616

All of my livestock is at the Salty Fin on Mesa. There is one piece in particular I was quite proud of; it is kind of flat about 8''s long and 2-4''s wide (varies in spots) with two fast growing branching SPS, a fast growing Gorgonian (Corkscrew) on plating Montipora with orange polyps, Zooanthids and a cluster of Blastomusa merletti.

There is also two of my BRIGHT pink BTA's that were from clones that have been in captivity for at least a decade (very hardy). I'm not sure what Tim has placed in his display and what he's selling, but I'd hurry.

killingseed
08/18/2007, 05:01 PM
good luck on your transfer.

EdKruzel
08/18/2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks,
I've been after this for some time now and did enough traveling to ensure they knew who I am when applied. Along with Sam, Josh and a few others I helped start ELPMAS and although it died down for a while I'm glad to see so many participants in here and would love to see it really grow. I'll be jumping over to WAMAS once I get settled in and since there are so many experts over there with Clownfish, I decided my next tank (a 58RR) will be dedicated to them and some host anemones.

jmait769
08/18/2007, 08:20 PM
Good luck on your move and transfer, Ed. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with you at Pete’s. Take some warm clothing!! :)

Jay

EdKruzel
08/19/2007, 06:20 AM
Thanks Jay,
It was a pleasure meeting you and I have plenty of warm clothing, I just have to break them out of mothballs and hope they still fit. :D