PDA

View Full Version : OT on CDMAS

Cruella
08/17/2007, 07:29 PM
why am I still banned?? I served my 30 days plus some. I guess I can go back when the mighty gods allow me back on. from what I heard I am not missing a thing

jallard
08/17/2007, 10:02 PM
rather than ask a question here why not e-mail a council member and have them look into it?

As for cdmas....... things are quite nice since the thinning of the membership.

Cruella
08/18/2007, 09:18 PM
can t joe. can't even go on the site. my IP address is saved. well you always speak for council and have all the answer so I guess I should just wait for you to give them to me.

DgenR8
08/18/2007, 10:42 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10577058#post10577058 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Cruella
why am I still banned?? I served my 30 days plus some. I guess I can go back when the mighty gods allow me back on. from what I heard I am not missing a thing

You're welcome to ask that question here, but you may never get an answer here. If you don't have an email addy to contact, maybe someone that can help you there is a member here, and you can PM them?
As far as the "not missing a thing" thing, it's perhaps best not to pour salt into a wound, especially if you're hoping someone will grant you access.

jallard,
That whole pouring salt into an open wound thing applies to your post, too. It's not a [ua] violation, but let's face it, the reply is likely to be in the same spirit. We both know the potential for that to spin out of control.