PDA

View Full Version : Coral suggestions

rlcline76
08/16/2007, 03:37 PM
So I finally got my tank the way I wanted it after doing a little aquascaping today. With my new (and hopefully final) formation I noticed I have space available. Might have to do some filling. I do shop at the Salty Fin, but I already know what corals they have been selling.

First off I have a 20 gallon with a Current Satellite, 65wlighting system.

The floor of my tank has one watermelon striped mushroom and one brain coral. I have space along the bottom for something needing low light and low-moderate current. I have space for one needing moderate light and low current. One space with low light and moderate current. One space with moderate-high light with moderate current.

I have 2 mushroom colonies, so I do not need anymore. I have a green star polyp, one seamat, and one brain. Any suggestions while I flip through my Shimek book????

zed915
08/16/2007, 03:57 PM
You may want to check on zoathids... There are sooo many colors that you can fraq and create different aquascapings.

killingseed
08/16/2007, 03:59 PM
sea fan , some zoa's, there are many colors' of shrooms. reds, purple ,blues, recordias very colorful.

SOULEMAN
08/16/2007, 08:44 PM
also i believe you can try some ricordia, they also like to sit on the bottom.

zed915
08/16/2007, 09:14 PM
Ricordia's are real nice as well. They are $$$ if you know what I mean, but well worth it. Just make sure your tank is doing good before buying...