PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got a RO/DI unit for sale?

Mattewell
08/14/2007, 09:17 PM
Hey does anyboday have a RO/DI unit they want to sell? If so what brand and how much. What brands would you guys recommend? I'm looking for something that will work well on a college budget.

Mr James
08/14/2007, 09:38 PM
Vishnu (Moonguy) got the best deal I ever hear of. I bought mine many "moons ago" (ya like that do ya Vishnu!) from what is now, Purelyh2o.com - also a sponsor here. Buying it is one thing, what set's Purelyh2o apart from the others is certainly the customer service!!!!! Be sure to get an RO/DI, not just an RO system. If you're married, get a home drinking kit so you can justify it with your wife. I got mine before my wife and I met.

tarax
08/14/2007, 09:56 PM
Matt,
I don't know what your budget is, but Melev sells some on his website for 169.00, I do believe they are the full 10" DI Resin Filter..

Looks like a nice setup. They have a 5 micron sediment filter.

moonyguy
08/14/2007, 10:18 PM
Matt. I think I emailed you the link for airwaterice . I got my unit a year ago and so far had no problems. I changed my filters recently after 10 months. Its costed me 99$ + shipping. If your water requirements are only a few gallons a day its a good system to have for a budget.

Mr James
08/14/2007, 10:34 PM
Vishnu, are you trying to get in trouble by posting a non-sponsors web page??

moonyguy
08/14/2007, 10:46 PM
sorry I didnt know mentioning a non-sponsor was not permitted here. My bad. Apologies to the mods.

michaeltwana
08/15/2007, 08:09 AM
I have filter guys stuff....great all around...you could always come steal water from me if you wish, I have a few guys that do that already...

michael