PDA

View Full Version : JARCers, please read.

Gluestick
08/05/2007, 11:11 AM
Please email your email addresses to seaward140@comcast.net so I can put you on the club's mailing list. Also add that email to your address book so it doesn't come to you as spam.

We are also looking for some computer talent to possibly put together a website with a forum. Anyone interested please contact me. We will use our dues to pay for the domain name.

We will take a vote on dues amount and frequency at the meeting. Again, be there if you want your opinion to count!
There is a poll for meeting days/times on this forum. Vote there so I can book a room at Cemeno's in Joliet.
Thanks,
Valerie

tanked001
08/06/2007, 05:00 PM
I think we (my wife and I) could really help out on that web site idea Gluestick.

She has built quite a few forums before and hosting is not an issue.
In fact I have a Reef forum that has been basically my personal blog.
I know I emailed you a link already but if any other club member wants to check it out PM/email me for the url (I'd post it but I don't want to break any rules) Maybe we can discuss a few idea's at the first meeting.
I'm so looking forward to this!

Tanked
(tanked001@yahoo.com)

Gluestick
08/06/2007, 05:34 PM
Awesome! I'm really looking forward to it to, and it's great to see there are others who are as hyped as I am! Tell your reef friends!