PDA

View Full Version : LFS review - Wet Pets

jmccown
08/03/2007, 07:15 PM
This is not a plug for any advertiser, rather a good buying experience as a followup to an earlier thread we had for LFS' close to our club. I was in Lexington yesterday and decided to drive on up to Cincinnatti to Wet Pets because of the positive feedback we previously had on this place. Well, long story short it was well worth the drive. Not knocking our other LFS in this area or anything, but this guys' livestock is seriously in another league. The quality is outstanding, I mean really. His selection was phenomenal and the owner said he was low to beat it all. All of his fish were very good size and very healthy looking. His corals all had amazing color and full looking. This was almost a 5 hour drive for me and let me tell you guys....I will be making the drive again for sure.

HighSpeedHybrid
08/11/2007, 11:43 PM
Nice place. Was there today :)

jmccown
08/14/2007, 09:24 PM
What did they have in this week? I am going there again this weekend? Have any Sohal's by chance?

crabfan
08/16/2007, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the review Jason!

I have to go to Northern KY every now and then, and next time I'm there I'll look in and see what they have.

jmccown
08/16/2007, 09:08 PM
Def. worth the trip Dwight. Kinda hard to find, but just run the addy on mapquest if you've never been.

fishmon
09/01/2007, 10:59 PM
is this on pippen road?

jmccown
09/03/2007, 07:59 PM
Yep, that's it Jim.