08/02/2007, 12:09 AM
coralife 150 watt hqi pendent about one year old. $150

BBishop
08/29/2007, 06:43 PM
Josh,
Are you out of the hobby?

josh holt
08/31/2007, 09:11 AM
hey bill. no im not out of the hobby but i did downsize my tank. i sold the 125 and bought a 54 corner. unfortunatly my corals died after the change over so for now i have a fish only with live rock. my chiller is up and runnig and im going to build a fuge then ill start restocking.

BBishop
09/01/2007, 05:44 PM
Are you going to the Dixon frag swap?

josh holt
09/02/2007, 03:01 PM
no. my sump wont be done and my tank wont be ready for frags yet.

Twisted
09/02/2007, 10:41 PM
When you are ready for frags let me know Josh, atleast if you want some softies, that's mostly what I have. But I would be more then happy to swing you a few frags of zoas, and might have a ricordia or two by then too.
Afraid I lost all but one or two of the few SPS's I tried again, so untill I figure out what my mistakes there are, I won't try again, I'm sure it is my lack of water changes or something stupid I did.
Anyways like I said let me know, I would be glad to help out if I have anything you want.

josh holt
09/03/2007, 03:04 AM
thanks brian but i will be going sps again. after going over to scotts the other day i realized that i cant go back to a softy tank.so i will wait things out, build a new sump and slowly restock my tank. right now im concentrating on my jet ski projects and getting them all done. then it will be riding season again so back on the dirt bike i go. hopefully in between riding days i will find time to tinker with the tank.

Twisted
09/03/2007, 01:14 PM
Cool, I am laying off my tank some too, I never can completely leave it alone, I always look at stores still, but I started back on the Firebird the other day, pulled the dash out and started on some of the electrical problems I was having.
Next month I get to swap out the fuel tank for a new one, and then around January, or Febuary I get to start building the 455 for it.

Afraid I suck at SPS's though still. But have you seen Joels tank that works at fish etc? he has a mixed tank of softies, LPS, and SPS and it looks awesome. I think I will eventually aim for that, right now I have great success with softies, and some luck with LPS, but can still only keep SPSs aliove for a few months. Oh well, it's all in the learning right?