PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards

Jon
09/30/2002, 02:08 PM
Hey all,

In order to help raise awareness of PARC we discussed at the last meeting the idea of developing business cards, not necessarily membership cards. The intent of the cards would be to have local store owners display/distribute them at the registers. They should have an interesting logo/graphic to capture someone's attention and still also provide all the necessary information to join/visit the club and become somewhat educated as to it's purpose. Please post and/or submit ideas here or email me at jon@phillyreef.org. I'll post all ideas on the web and we can then work with then during the upcoming meeting(s). Thanks,

Jon..............

Jon
10/01/2002, 07:47 AM
Here is some follow-up information as to the design criteria which will help uniform our ideas to what I think is the common format needed by most print shops.

Standard Business Card: 3.5" x 2.0"
Needs to be at 300dpi and under 2MB

So our card images need to be: 1050 x 600 pixles

Most common image formats are accepted, i.e. jpg, bmp...

Thanks,

Jon...........

Jon
10/01/2002, 09:23 AM
Here is a first pass idea, not the greatest, but its a start........

http://www.phillyreef.org/main/cards/card_v1_s.jpg

For the full size version click here. (http://www.phillyreef.org/main/cards/card_v1.jpg).

Jon.........

raptor
10/02/2002, 08:00 AM
Jon, Could not make last meeting.The card idea sounds great.Let me know if I can help with anything. Michael T.

Ocean Image
10/04/2002, 11:38 AM
John,

For handing out at the Hidden Reef would you agree that a small schedule would be more appropriate. Sort of like what a band would hand out at a bar. We could put information on both sides including dates, presentations, directions, etc. I think this would be more inticing. Just a thought. I'll come up with something soon and post it for review. The more options the better.

Chris

henkelsfamily
10/19/2002, 09:12 PM
I have a design for both the Business card and the tri-fold put together and think they look good. I will be posting them o the RC boad for all to review. Wht do think we need to put into the tri-fold, verbage wise. Thanks,

Walter.