PDA

View Full Version : Anybody that has monti nudis

evolust
07/11/2007, 04:02 PM
My QT tank will be set up tonight and all my montis will be in the QT in a few days. I have room for a few more corals if anybody wants to put their nudi infested corals in there also and leave their tank fallow for the next 2 months. I will be doing dips in pig wormer every other day so I cant guarantee the survival of any corals. Just thought I would throw out a bone.

widefx
07/11/2007, 07:43 PM
Yes I may have them. My Idaho just got some white spots. If you have room for it that would be awsome! But I will do an inspection first.

evolust
07/11/2007, 10:00 PM
LMK, I plan on putting the coral into QT early next week. Once everything goes in I don't want to introduce any other corals into the QT. I'm sorry if you got them from me :(

widefx
07/15/2007, 08:39 AM
Hey Ryan the spots are gone and I took out the Idaho and I do not see anything. So lets just say I dont have them for now. But I will keep looking. Hey if I did ever getting something from you it would be my own falt. It takes two to tango. LOL

azrednex
07/15/2007, 09:36 AM
I gave you a call last night, left a message. I've got two colonies that need to get to you, if you will take them, they are both about 5" X 4" a single plate each (1 idaho and 1 unknown).

evolust
07/15/2007, 11:04 AM
^ I will give you a call in a bit. It should not be a probelm for me to QT them. As long as they are not huge.