PDA

View Full Version : Misc stuff 4 sale - (Eheim, pumps, etc)

crabfan
07/08/2007, 10:12 PM
Hey guys,

My original thread was removed by a moderator because "best offer" selling is not allowed here on RC (my bad!).

I've priced the entire lot of items listed below at $50. That seems like a reasonable price to me, but if it seems too high then any interested purchaser please don't be shy, hit me with a PM so we can chat about it. I'd prefer to sell to one party at once rather than part things out.
--------------------------------------
I've been doing some cleaning today, and have lots of miscellaneous equipment that I'm not using. I'd really like to sell this all to one party that could put this stuff to good use.

I'm located about 1/2 mile off I-64 just over the KY/WV border at Cannonsburg. Wouldn't want to pack and ship this lot, as it would be a pretty darn heavy box, but that depends on the purchasers wishes. Local pickup is definitely best.
----------------------------------
Eheim 1048 pump. Works but needs tinkering with, as sometimes the impeller sticks. May simply need a good thorough cleaning, as everything seems to look OK.

Brand new Hydor/Seltz L20 pump. This isn't a powerhead but a "pump" with hosebarb fittings like the Eheim. 185 gph rated.

175W Ushio 10K Halide bulb = This is an oldie that has been in service for well over 18 months. It still fires up just fine and may be suitable for a short term spare (or for testing). I'd keep as a spare, but don't have halides anymore.

Three RIO pumps (two 600 and one 800) that were retired from my various CPR bakpaks. All work, but only one is complete and whole (the others were canabilized for parts).

Two bags (approx 1/2 gallon) of new ceramic rings. Got these with a couple of aquapods and never used.

One bag (approx 1/2 gallon) of black plastic bio-balls. Got these with an aquapod and never used.

Large unused sponge from the back of a 12 gallon aquapod. Got this with an aquapod and never used. Would make great mechanical filter for a sump.

Large bag of miscellaneous unused pump parts (strainers, brackets, suction cups, venturi fittings, etc). Also, unused bracket parts from two SEIO M820 pumps

Magnetic glass cleaner.

Wand style glass cleaner in good shape.

10" inch Fish net. Brand new in the original packaging.