PDA

View Full Version : birdsnest frags

dmilne85
07/06/2007, 06:41 PM
hey everyone, last night i had another rock fall on my birdsnest coral and as a result i have a few frags.when i bought this coral it was a light pink color but since then it turned brown and i havnt gotten the pink to come back, however this coral grows fast and still looks pretty cool with its growth formations. let me know if your interested.

Salamander
07/06/2007, 06:47 PM
So you made it back from the lovely keys eh? I hope you had a good time. Did you bring back any other goodies from the warm atlantic?

I'll take a little piece of the birdsnest if you have some to spare. I have a few frags for you too.

Mark

dmilne85
07/07/2007, 01:10 AM
yep made it back from the keys and it def was a good time. however i ran out of time to collect a bunch of stuff. i ended up only grabbing a handfull of mangrove pods (if you want i can give ya a few of those too) not to mention the fish and game were out in full force and pulled me over when fishing a few times that week... and i didnt want to get caught taking things i shouldnt. im not sure how you would like to exchange some frags so just let me know when your around and we can figure something out.

Doglover_50
07/07/2007, 04:52 PM
if you have any birdnest or extra pods of mangrove, please hold them for me!

sounds like your time was better than mine--we got hit by tropical storm barry.

esoderblom
07/07/2007, 07:25 PM
If there is still any birdnest frags left I would also like one.
Let me know
Eric

dmilne85
07/08/2007, 12:34 AM
yep, i have about 8 birdsnest frags(maybe more in the sand) so who ever wants one can have it. you got it sumner, ill hold some pods and a frag for ya...just let me know when your ready for them.

dmilne85
07/08/2007, 05:15 PM
oh by the way whoever wants one of the frags, send me a pm so i can figure out a time to get it to you.