PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for Matthew Cresci

Red Sea Purple Tang
09/12/2002, 09:10 AM
In the beginning of August he sold me a MH bulb. I send him the PayPal money and obviously he accepted. But after 6 weeks I have not received the bulb and he ignores my phone messages and Emails. I turned him in to Paypal but I'm not sure how that will go. Just a warning as he is very unreliable. His Email is mcresci@fuse.net. I've given him the benefit of the doubt, but it's been too long.

finsoup
09/12/2002, 10:23 AM
Did you pay paypal with a credit card? If so dispute the charge with them also. You will have a much better chance getting your money back.

Eric

dragon0121
09/12/2002, 11:47 AM
Yet another example of why to never use paypal. I can't believe people need more!!!!!

Anemone
09/12/2002, 11:49 AM
[moved]

Kevin

Ewan
09/12/2002, 11:58 AM
Good call on moving this to the General Forum. People like this need to get some good old-fashioned exposure.

Paypal is a great way to send money. It just so happens that people take advantage of other people all too often.

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.

E.

DerrickT
10/04/2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by dragon0121
Yet another example of why to never use paypal. I can't believe people need more!!!!!

Paypal is just another form of payment. People can rip you off regardless of how you pay. I wouldn't let this occurrence deter you away from using paypal in the future. It's quick, easy, and officually documented.