PDA

View Full Version : Missing September meeting......

GARFVolunteer
09/12/2002, 02:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am currently in working in Nishiwaki, Japan and will not be attending this months meeting. I was going to bring a box of Carib-Sea Reef Rubble to the meeting this month. If someone is willing to swing by my house, the box is sitting in the driveway next to the house. Just let me know and I will give my wife a call so she will be expecting you. I will also have her get out a box of Kent Marine Supplements also.

Both the Reef Rubble and the supplements are a donation to the club members from GARF.

Thanks,

Scott

heedicus
09/13/2002, 05:51 PM
hey scott,
did you get to make it to any of the kayaking classes before you left?
anywho hope all is well out there, those rocks you gave me look great in my tank (which barring the molding is finally done=)
thanks
t

GARFVolunteer
09/15/2002, 10:45 PM
Hey Tren,

I flew back from Japan yesterday. Matt, Dianna, and I went to the kayaking class today and had a blast. Wasn't as much of a submariner as I thought I would be.

Have some soft frags if you or anyone else is interested.

Later,

Scott

heedicus
09/15/2002, 10:49 PM
awesome, glad you had fun.
What are you fraggin?
i have seemed to of misplaced those xenia and anthias when i made the move.
you are already home from japan?
t

Shooter
09/16/2002, 06:02 PM
Hello, sorry to butt in, but when are your meetings and how would I go about attending? I have had my tank set up for almost 2 months now and other than about 1 year of researching first, I don't know much. I would like to be able to meet and learn from others locally that have tanks...
Thanks,
Robin

GARFVolunteer
09/16/2002, 09:49 PM
Shooter,

The next reef club meeting is at Pixel Light in Garden City on October 10th. Currently the meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of each month.

Here are the directions that were sent out by e-mail.

To get to Pixel Light, exit off the connector at Curtis ( by St. Alphonsus Hospital), Proceed north on Curtis past Fairview and down the hill to Chinden. Right on Chinden and left on 38th Street. About a half block down on the left is a brick building with a blue roof, ... that's us.

120 E. 38th Street, Suite 102
Garden City, Idaho 83714

To get on the Reef Club mailing list do the following

Send an e-mail to:

majordomo@jensalt.com

With the line

join tvmas-l

In the message.

Just to make sure you are on the list, you can send an e-mail to Jen's Saltwater Haven at jensalt@jensalt.com.

Hope to see you there,

Scott

Shooter
09/19/2002, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the info, Scott but...what time?

deucejimmo
09/19/2002, 06:47 PM
Shooter he meetings are held on the second thursday of each month at 7:00pm . currently we are meeting at the pixillite photo studio in garden city.