PDA

View Full Version : Mission Statement for ANCHOR

Steven M
06/03/2007, 10:00 AM
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/501/16469anchorlogo.gif
Mission Statement for ANCHOR
Need help, I can fix and build anything but grammar and spelling are not on my list. After we put the different statement's here. I well put them together and have them approved by the group, Then have the Statement stickied to the top of the forum with the logo.
We are a informal group of reefers the get together once a month to see members tanks and talk about our tanks. The host of the meeting talks about their tanks and setup, what worked for them, what has not worked.
We share frags and trade with each other....

Steven M
06/03/2007, 10:29 AM
Randum thoughts
Too be an ANCHOR member all you need to do is come to a meeting. To host a meeting, if you can't make a meeting and would like to host post that you would like to host a meeting.

reefrubble
06/03/2007, 10:30 AM
Super Job Steve . Linda always says I need help , not sure what she means by that . Ted

BankerJohn
06/03/2007, 12:07 PM
I suggest that admission to the club be attendance at a meeting and to bring a frag to share.

Part of our mission, IMO, should be to preserve our corals by propogation into other members tanks. Should a member have a crash (Steven M), we can return corals back to the original owner to make them and their tank whole.

Banker John

reefrubble
06/03/2007, 02:24 PM
Saving our reefs by sharing frags . It works for me . I always say , (Grow your own , save our Reefs) Ted

Steven M
06/03/2007, 08:00 PM
Provide a network of knowledgeable reef keepers to help each other.

Steven M
06/03/2007, 08:12 PM
We welcome all enthusiasts, from those just interested in the hobby to seasoned veterans. If you are thinking about setting up a saltwater tank or just have experiences to share, this is the place.

Reefer421
06/04/2007, 02:55 PM
ANCHOR offers you people to go to for knowledgable advise and also support (both physical and in the form of dry goods) when the unthinkable happens.

Steven M
06/17/2007, 09:59 AM
Keep the list going. Anyone have any more ideal's? You don't have to be a member to post your thoughts.

Towsley
10/30/2007, 09:26 AM
New to the forum and to reef building I have a 65 gal just set up with 50lb of LR, 2 clown fish, a red shrimp, some snails and red legged hermits. The LR I am using is aquacultured and some Fiji, the ACR come with 3 open brain corals, 1 seems to be seperating from the corner of the base, was like it when I got it and now it is doing it again. I am trying to build a sump I only have a very small one I bought 5 yrs ago the last time I had this tank up an running. I built a sump out of a 30 gal tank but it was to large to service once it was installed so I had to take it out. Does anyone know where to get a sump or build one.

Sorry for the long post but its my first time on here and WOW. Is thier any meetings in the Brandon area.

sunkool
10/30/2007, 12:08 PM
Tampa

http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=72