PDA

View Full Version : Jax info

raskal311
06/01/2007, 10:06 AM
Can someone recommend a few worth wile LFS to visit in and around Jax even non worth wile stores would due? My company is shipping me to Jax for a week and the only thing I have plan is work and maybe swing by the beach for a look see. I’ll probably be board out of my mind the rest of the time. I was there last year but can’t remember anything since I had someone drive me around; I’ll have a rental on this trip.

Also a few nice places to eat, its on the company card :D Can someone also recommend a good local fishing spot? Maybe a local pier or lake? I don’t know if I’ll have time for this but who knows.

Thanks…..

dean11111
06/01/2007, 11:50 AM
The forum that most of the jax area users go on is http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&forumid=147&x=8&y=6
If you go there and look at the 2nd sticky, it is a list of good stores with phone #'s and addresses to make it easy.
Have fun in jax, i especially like bio-reef and ocean reef but havent made it to danco or rob's reef but i only hear good things from them. You should have fun.

raskal311
06/01/2007, 12:39 PM
Thanks!