PDA

View Full Version : Reef Conference

Pterodactyl
05/31/2007, 09:16 AM
Hi fellow reefers.
I am not sure if you have heard, but the Orlando Reef club (ORCA) is hosting a reef conference called the Southeastern Reef Conference. The date of the event is July 14 (Saturday) from 8am to 4:30pm. The speakers we have lined up include: Julian Sprung, Sanjay Joshi, Richard Harker and Eric Borneman.

On Friday night, we are having a poolside party/Luau with all the speakers . There will be food and a cash bar from 7:30pm to 10pm. This event is just $10 per person! What a great way to get to meet fellow reefers from different clubs and other areas. :wavehand:
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE SRC IN ORDER TO ATTEND THIS EVENT! There is a 100 person maximum and reservations for this event are filling fast. No walk-ins will be allowed to this event.

Hotel rooms are also available at a rate of $89 per night + tax if you mention SRC. See the Website for more details.
I know this might be a bit of a hike for you all, but this event will be informational and a lot of fun. There will be raffle prizes and a frag auction also.

I hope you will consider coming to this event. If you have any questions please send me a PM.

Please see our website for more information: www.o-r-c-a.com/src
:fish1: