PDA

View Full Version : free fish to anchor member

gatorolsen
05/26/2007, 10:10 AM
Thought I would post to see if anyone was interested. Earnie is shutting down some of his school tanks for the summer (less trips out to work) and I want to thin out some of our tanks

so free to good home

very fat blenny

bucktooth parrot fish - prob about 3"

a couple of filefish

all are eating frozen and flake

I'll get some pics to post later this weekend.
PM if interested

Gatorolsen

ladyfsu
05/26/2007, 11:43 AM
LOL that's what I did at school too! Just a little less maintenance! I'll still be going to school 3 times a week though I do only live a 1/2 mile from there. g/l

I might have to talk the hubby into a trip up there. There's a couple of nice looking places to eat that we always pass on our way up to that cool place in Tallahassee :) but we never have time to stop. The parrot fish sounds cool for my FOWLR tank! (don't save it for me though).

Have a great summer!

akwtampa
05/28/2007, 07:43 AM
I may be interested in the Filefish.. what size tank do they need?

dmbedard
05/28/2007, 03:43 PM
What kind of blenny is he? I think my son would like him for his 29 g. I'll be up your way tomorrow if you want to pm me your ph number, I'll try to call and make arrangements.

gatorolsen
05/29/2007, 07:16 PM
akwtampa: filefish are in a 50 right now, not sure what size tank, depends on what your bioload would be.

dmbedard: Yikes - sorry I didn't check posting yest. I will pm my phone # and we could meet up. Really cool blenny - had since it was tiny - really fun personality - never seen such an obese fish - we call him el gordo - would love for you to have him.

Gatorolsen