vest0830
05/20/2007, 08:48 PM
-no water changes in probably 6 weeks
-top off has been when my wife yells "its shooting bubbles again"
-feeding is now once a week instead of once a day
-no calcium
-havent turned over the corals that have fallen over
-haven't cleaned the glass

my tank perams are spot on, all of my fish appear to be healthy, my algae is at a minimum....

Should be I be bragging? :lol:

After taking a quick snorkel trip yesterday, I cant wait to get my tank back to the way it used to be.

Anyone else get like this?

I now return you to your boring govt. workers typical day...

Sangogo
05/20/2007, 09:17 PM
I totally get like this at times. I went one period without changing water for like two months. Though, if you've reduced your feeding to only one a week, you shouldn't have to change water very much anyway.

I think I need to replace my MH bulb, but I am feeling too lazy and I mostly have LPS that don't require much light anyway....

TheDeparted
05/21/2007, 10:59 AM
ive been so lazy getting my tank back up and running its not even funny. need to get on that.. *sigh*

hot4teacher
05/21/2007, 04:51 PM
I just moved my tank to another classroom. It went amazingly smooth! I'm glad I made an extra 25 gallons of Synthetic saltwater so I could also do a little water change. I have to restack the rock this week and then I'm back in the saddle again!

Dana

jeffb3t
05/24/2007, 07:04 AM
Not cleaning your glass for a few weeks???? Guess I can't say anything about that since it has been OHHHH about 4 months! Cant see in the tank but oh well, the new 75 will be filled with water this weekend for it's first wet test. This new tank will have a water changing regime of 1 15 gl change per month. After the TOTM, I think I will try less water changes to see what happens.

vest0830
05/24/2007, 06:57 PM
Jeff is going for TOTM! And filling water this weekend! SWEET!

im so unmotivated, I havent looked at a TOTM in about ...ohh...6 months.

vest0830
05/28/2007, 04:31 AM
I think it has been total 8 weeks since i have done a water change. I just got done with some tank maint./15g water change and my coral reacted almost instantly. :lol:

Now I gotta get my tank re-stocked with some coral! I really wanna get some new lighting also....thinking a hood VHO system rather than my canopy. That might help with some cooling issues...hopefully.