PDA

View Full Version : Colorful SPS and some soft corals - ship only to warm places for now

Greg Hiller
12/15/2000, 12:46 PM
Colorful, tank-raised SPS and some soft corals for sale - wide variety

Frags/small colonies of colorful, tank-raised SPS colonies for sale, all encrusted down onto the substrate, and actively growing. See the web site http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/ghcorals/ for photos of the mother colonies, and detailed descriptions of growth patterns, colors under different lighting conditions, and generalized care. All of these are from my own tanks, some have been in tanks for multiple generations. First come get the largest of the frags of each. Shipping is typicially about $5-6 per piece. Payment is by money order, Paypal.com, or check (5 days to clear).

I have a ton of stuff available as I've stopped shipping stuff in the last few weeks. It's been so cold, and I've been worried about shipping delays. I'm less worried about the shipping if I know it's headed toward a place where the weather is warmer. Also, with a large box (i.e. large order, is this a hint?) the temp. will change more slowly. I have heat packs, and have used them successfully a few times, but when the weather is this cold I like to wait for breaks in the weather. So....if it is possible for you to stop by and pick out stuff yourself that of course would be the best. I am 10 miles north of Boston. If not, I can ship, but I will only ship when there is a break in the weather (temps back up into the 40's, happens quite often).

Acropora:

Blue-tipped, long branched Acro - A. formosa? - 2" to 3" frags - $17/ea

Pink with blueish tips Acro - 1-2" frags available $15/ea

Larry Jackson's purple-tipped Acro. - 2" frags available, $20/ea, 3" colonies with multiple branches (these are big pieces) $30

Pink with yellow tips Acro - 1-2" frags - $30 each (yes I know it's a lot, but this grows slowly, and I still always sell out of the stuff) - sorry these are all gone for now

Purple-tipped Acro. with fine branches - 2" frags - $20/ea

Bright green tissue with green polyps Acro - 1-2 inch frags, all have multiple very small branches - $20/ea

White-tipped brown very long-branched Acro - one very nice colony with multiple 2-3" branches - $25, also have some single long (5" branches) for $12/ea

Acropora elseyi (originally from Tropicorium, not certain their id was correct) - brown/tan (takes on the slightest lime green hue under 400 W Iwasakis), very fast growth, 1-2 inch frags, $10

Unidentified brown Acro - very fast growth - first Acro I ever got, branches sometimes curl a bit, 1-2 inch frags, $10

Unidentified brown Acro - has faint aqua-colored tips under VHO, very fast growth - thick branches, 1-2 inch frags, $10, 2-3 inch frags, $15

Montipora:

Bright green M. digitata - 2" frags, some with multiple branches - $17/ea

Bright orange M. capricornis - forms beautiful whorled structure - 2" to 3" frags - $23/ea

Greenish Pocillipora damcornis - 1-2" diameter colonies - $15/ea

Brown Pocillipora damcornis - 1" diameter colonies - $12/ea

Pink Stylophora - 1-2" frags $17/ea

Green Hydnophora - 1" frags, $15/ea (multiple branches, this morph/species has fairly fine branches, tends to be kind of bushy), I also have a different form of Hydnophora that has much thicker branches and is a bit more chunky, not quite as bright green. $15/ea

Silver pulsing Xenia - $15 for a colony

Anthelia - $10 for small, $15 for large colony

Green star polyps - $15 for a colony

Yellow colonial polyps - $15 for a colony

Green tree corals (likely Nepthea) - $15 for a colony (typically 3-4" when expanded)

Assorted mushrooms - Usually have green wagon whell, green pin-striped, purple, and orange available. Can combine several on a rock - minimum three mushrooms/rock, $15 for a rock

Zoanthid colonies - multiple colors, 1. orange centers with green tentacles, 2. green centers with green tentacles, 3. Rust orange centers with orange tentacles - $15 per 2" dia colony.

E-mail me at gwhiller@angelfire.com.

- Greg Hiller