PDA

View Full Version : First Meeting!

Yellotang
09/07/2002, 01:37 PM
For those of you living in the Mid-Columbia region, we are having our first meeting on Sept 18 at 7pm. If you are planning on attending post here or call 509-547-3237 and let us know. We will be having an informal meeting with free refreshments. Hope to see you there. :D

EvilSmiley
09/11/2002, 05:23 PM
man, where were you a couple months ago? I just moved out of the Tri-Cities.. hehe

I moved up to spokane just last month. Tri-Cities didn't seem to have a lot of marine options to me. Do you shop anywhere locally for your stuff?

I don't have a tank setup yet, but I've got a 75 thats waiting to become one.

Yellotang
09/11/2002, 06:25 PM
We don't shop locally. We do combined orders or some times a member drives out of the area to shop. We are going to try to change the lfs to get them to do better in what they do due to the fact that presently they aren't much help in regards to information or supplies or even fish.
BTW the meeting has changed to sept 18 at 7pm at the director house. even non members are welcome and if you need directions just pm me or post here.

Yellotang
09/13/2002, 12:04 AM
Bump for new information. see edit.

EvilSmiley
09/13/2002, 10:47 AM
I wish i could go, but I doubt I could make it in the middle of the week.. I'll keep an eye on when the meetings are, and hopefully I'll be able to hit a weekend one.

Zephrant
06/13/2003, 11:45 PM
Hey All- I'm president of the Spokane Reef Club, newly revived this spring. I just ran across your message board, and wanted to say hi. We are planning on one or two BBQ's and frag swaps this summer, would you like me to post information on them here when I have it?

I have a mailing list that I keep for Spokane area reefers, please drop me a note if you want to be added to it.

I realize you might not get to Spokane much, but wanted to make sure you knew we existed. Frag swaps are a little easier if you can drive to them in a day. :)

Zeph