View Full Version : Toledo Reef Aquarium Club May 19th Meeting

Aquatic Aquaman
05/10/2007, 09:21 AM
Club Meeting Saturday May 19th 1pm

Special Guest:

Jeff Kurtz

"Key Considerations for the Aspiring Reef Keeper"

Jeff worked in the Toledo Zoo's marketing department. His official title
was Writer/Publications Coordinator. He edited *Safari!* magazine, various brochures, annual reports, and other publications along with the website.

Jeff is currently a contributing editor for Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine and is an editor for Healthy Living News. He wrote the book "The Simple Guide To Marine Aquariums" and has authored numerous articles and co-authored articles with Jay Hemdal, Curator of Fishes at the Toledo Zoo.

We are very excited for this wonderful opportunity to work with Jeff!

Other May 19 Meeting Content:

TRAC Auction
Propogation Project
Committees

Please visit our website for more information at www.TracCentral.org

Aquatic Aquaman
05/10/2007, 09:27 AM
Sorry I forgot Meeting location is at the Frank Dick Natural Science and Technology Center located next to the Botanical Gardens on 5561 Elmer Dr Toledo, OH 43615. The meeting will begin at 1pm and last until approximately 3pm. Free Pizza and Pop will be provided to the hungryist of Hobbyist.

When entering the Frank Dick Natural Science and Technology Center go down the hall and we'll be in a room on the right hand side.

If you have any questions please email me at webadmin@TracCentral.org

Meeting is open and free to the public as always. Hope to see you there!

AnnArborBuck
05/10/2007, 11:32 PM
Count me in.

Aquatic Aquaman
05/15/2007, 07:46 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9919950#post9919950 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AnnArborBuck
Count me in.

Great See you there Doug!

AnnArborBuck
05/15/2007, 07:50 AM
Shameless Bumb

Aquatic Aquaman
05/18/2007, 08:11 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9945095#post9945095 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AnnArborBuck
Shameless Bumb

Shameless Bumb?