PDA

View Full Version : 20L complete and stocked setup for sale locally.

Darold
05/05/2007, 10:58 PM
Not sure if this is appropriate place to post this or not. If not, please delete and accept my appologies. I have a desperate need to sell this and sell this soon, so I hope my posting is understandable.

I live just outside of Atlanta in Decatur GA, and MUST sell my 20L reef tank. Honestly, it has been running GREAT for the last 3 years, but is begining to crash since the pump for my refugium stopped working. It is also overrun with Mojano Anemones. Red hair algae is also growing.

There is the drawbacks. The good thing is that it is filled with live rock (and if you can get $1 for each anemone you will be rich). :D

I am going to Europe for three months, and cannot care for the tank while I am gone. The tank is stocked with GSP, Zooanthids, yellow polyps, and a great sinularia. There are no fish in the tank, but some inverts. This tank must be OUT of my apartment by May 17th at the latest. I will sell the tank, stand, H.O.T. CPR aquafuge, Coralife 130W 50/50 lighting, and your pick of any of the lights/other equipment I have accumulated throughout 3 years in the hobby. This includes 2 full storage bins with refractometer, gloves, extra tanks, pumps, lighting, bulbs, fish food, calcium, plumbing, water buckets, storage containers......yada yada yada.

Yes, the tank has not been well cared for recently, however this is a great deal for anyone looking to "flip that tank", or start over.

I know I can never recover the cost I have put into this system. I am really hoping to get $400 for the gear. Tank, Stand, Lights, Refugium, and Protein skimmer were WELL over this. I am throwing in a lot of live rock and corals, along with ANY equipment wanted for the $400. I can help move the tank to your car if you want, but I need to at least sell the tank, stand, and live rock. If you want more, it is yours for free.

I really NEED to sell this tank, and sell it soon. My last buyer fell through. If you have ANY questions, do not hesitate to post or IM me.

Thank you for your time, I hope this tank finds a new home that can restore it to its old glory.

showtime305
05/13/2007, 02:05 PM
If you haven't sold this already you may want to register on the Atlanta Reef Club website to get this sold faster. If you are interested in breaking in up at ome point i'm interested in the rock and refractometer.