PDA

View Full Version : new meeting information!

Twisted
04/30/2007, 04:26 PM
The new schedule for the reef club meetings will be the first friday of the month. Which will be this Friday. It will be at 6pm which may be hard for some people just getting off work, but fits better because then people can come see whats going on, and go home and eat dinner if they want.
We will be meeting at The Deep. The owner Mike has given me the ok to keep the store open later on those days, and to allow for the meetings.

The time, date, and place for the meetings was determined by those the came to the last meeting.
If these times, dates , or place do not work for you please contact another member to bring it up at the next meeting.
This schedule and location may be changed at a later time to acomodate more members.

BBishop
04/30/2007, 08:13 PM
Alright, fill me in, I can make this one.

Thanks,
Bill

Twisted
04/30/2007, 08:25 PM
Great, see you Friday then!

BBishop
05/01/2007, 01:54 AM
Where and at what time?

Twisted
05/01/2007, 10:09 AM
At The Deep <formally know as Saltwater to Go> at 6pm this Friday.

Volz Reefer
05/01/2007, 07:05 PM
:wave: Hey Bill this is Tim I hope you show up for the meeting on friday! Dont forget theres Armor of God waiting for you.Hey Twisted thanks for posting the day and time of the meeting.PS Bill bring a lawn chair if you want to sit

Twisted
05/01/2007, 07:32 PM
Ok, but where is my AOG? bah, missed again!

Twisted
05/01/2007, 07:34 PM
Oh, and talked to Evelyn today, she said she probablly won't be there, just because she goes to bed early, so 6pm is still a bit late for her.
I told her we would keep her updated as to any trips or changes as much as we can.

BBishop
05/01/2007, 09:09 PM
I have some rainbow palythoa that I'm gonig to bring and if I have time I will frag some of my zoanthus.

Twisted
05/01/2007, 09:17 PM
Well, if you bring frags your more then welcome to stop by and see if there is anything in my tank you want to trade for. Most of my stuff is common, but I'm always looking for stuff.