PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Blast!

scubadude
09/01/2002, 11:58 AM
That was the best reef club meeting I have ever been to! Sooo many nice ppl there. So much knowledge, sooo much beer, so much money tied up into tanks. The icing on the cake was definately Danny! Danny you are my hero! If anyone else is in the club and is into DIY they missed one of the most advantageous club meetings of the year! Danny has his systems all TRICKED out he is no slacker when it comes to the most updated equipment and he does it himself, the boy is worth his weight in gold, and the fragz....OMG I wont even go there! Amazing Danny! Thanx buddy! Does anyone know if Danny has a website? What is his handle here on the board if he hangs here?

And thank you everyone else! Its like I found a new family of freinds :)

Rocky

RicksReefs
09/01/2002, 08:33 PM
yup,can't wait till dan starts fraggin',
amazin' system.i've been a member of a #
of clubs, & ORCA has some top knowledge
people.been doin' fish for 30+ yrs.realizing
again, i'm still a newbie.(drool!,want one of those &
2 of them,)
+ last night's auction w/23+ pieces ranging from
$2.oo monti's to $26 clams can't be beat.keep
this up & my LFS won't even see me!(keep it up)

next month's BBQ/pool party sounds cool,
i'll try to leave my speedo @ home.(doin'
everyone a favor,thank me later!)
hey, if i promise not to wear one can
i get more frags?ooowee! tank stocking
coming up!!!i'll take one those +2 of them.

hey jon i'll be lookin' for the mail.

totally cool meeting,my tank's thanks you
till the splash,see'ya
rick

richo
09/01/2002, 09:15 PM
That was truly amazing. I am truly not worthy. Rocky, thanks for coming out again. I know it is a hike for you but we sure appreciate you being there. I hope you can make the next one also. Rick, sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up like I had planned. Hopefully we will have more time to chat at Jon's house. I will be there. I will also leave my speedo at home - :eek:

RicksReefs
09/01/2002, 11:27 PM
no speedo's?i was thinking of trying out my
purple rim, blue ball, bali slimer,oh well.

scubadude
09/02/2002, 07:43 AM
Im not going if Rich or Rick wears a speedo! :lol: Next thing you know you guys are gonna want to put on a thong! :eek2:

MORAY
09/02/2002, 10:25 PM
I feel I must open my big mouth on this one too. The dedication that Rocky, Rick anD Brian for coming is to be commended. And I feel that they added to to meeting and so I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for making the trip and I'm glad you felt it was worth while.

THANKS,

John Wisdom

Aquaman
09/04/2002, 11:10 AM
LOL yea that was an excellent meeting,

I feel I must open my big mouth on this one too. The dedication that Rocky, Rick anD Brian for coming is to be commended. And I feel that they added to to meeting and so I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for making the trip and I'm glad you felt it was worth while
hehe, I guess we know who's gonna be the driver when we all head down to Rocky's place and check out his greenhouse!!!

smpolyp
09/07/2002, 10:07 PM
I think his site is I'm a reef addict like you.