PDA

View Full Version : KRS Web Site

saycheessee
04/23/2007, 07:12 PM
Does anyone know a dependable and reliable server company that we could host out site on? We are looking to do some changes to the site and need to know if anyone has any info-inside help on like a said... dependable and reliable server companies that we could host out site on. We may leave it but I'm checking into all options before I decide how to deal with it.

I really need to get everyone's opinion on what we think is best for us.

saycheessee
04/25/2007, 09:05 PM
Bumpppp

CorbetJackson50
04/26/2007, 08:57 PM
just do some recruiting

saycheessee
04/27/2007, 05:16 AM
Have any ideas?

MrsPuffs
04/30/2007, 06:26 AM
I have been asking everyone I know to take a look at the KRS site and to join. Everyone can do their part and tell people about it. Word of mouth is always good.

saycheessee
04/30/2007, 12:48 PM
I agree... word of mouth means alot. I have been trying to spready the word on other sites also. Thank you hun.. keep up the good work on recruiting!!

kypatriot
05/02/2007, 08:49 PM
A significant event - like a well-planned well-orchestrated frag swap, on a date when a lot of people could come, would go a very long way. You'd want other reef club members to want to drive to it, so it would need to be done really well.

And that's an easy suggestion for me to give, when I am completely unable to plan or orchestrate any event in the next 2 years (and will be lucky if I can event attend). It'd take a serious time commitment from someone skilled at making it fly.

kypatriot
05/02/2007, 08:50 PM
ah, make that 'even attend'. Guess I typed the word 'event' too many times there.