PDA

View Full Version : FS-- 140 Gallon Acrylic Tank + Stand + Sump + Pump

jetman5443
04/22/2007, 06:17 AM
Hey guys check it out.

It's currently in TEMPE

TANK FS (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1095107)

Salamander
04/24/2007, 06:53 PM
That's a cool tank.

I'd like to see it set up sometime.

Looks like it'd be a great tank for a fish dominated tank.

Doglover_50
04/26/2007, 07:57 PM
If it was finished where it didn't need anything, I'd probably take it. But I'm construction worthless, and superbusy.

jetman5443
04/26/2007, 09:25 PM
Well, It really would be a sweet tank, with say a few semi larger fish, and a nice school of anthias to dominate it. I liked it because it was litterally like looking at a wall of water with a veiwing front "glass" of 7ft long by 3ft tall without having to have the amount of water volume/space. It has the built in overflow, so it's pretty much all done, except for the stand. I was considering getting a steel stand made and powder coated for it and just go with an industrial look.

Dog lover hit me up, i might be able to "finish" it for you, to specs, i'm really good with my hands. For a price, i can include a lot of extra stuff to make it "complete" an AquaCev-120 with the mag 5(this was special purchased, as it's the only skimmer which would fit in the sump/overflow area), i could also include a closed loop system, this would consist of a 1200gph external genX i belive, ocean clear canister filter with extra sleve, and a rainbow lifgard UV filter(the middle sixed one) with a total system flow of around 2000 gph, this would insure that POO-TANG stays in the water colum so it can meet it's filtration doom. And if you really want, what i thought would be cool, would be to hook up a "wall" of display refugium under the tank... anyways

let me know if this sounds more interesting...