PDA

View Full Version : Internet store help

MORAY
08/29/2002, 11:59 AM
Hi everybody,

I want to open an internet store that will be non reef, but I'm looking for a little advice and guidance as to what would be the best way to do it all things considered. I have been using Trak Auctions for image hosting and I have a paypal account, but I want to make the right decisions on this. I'm going to get a couple domain names and want to have them link together and I'm interested in getting in search engines. I know there are quite a few people in our club who are very savy at this and so any help that can be given will be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Mr Neutron
09/01/2002, 12:29 AM
John, I've had a store on the net for over 3 years. I can probably give some insight if you need it - for what it's worth. :) Email me.

p.s. thanks for the great dig frag...I'll bring your acro frag to the BBQ if you think you'll be there.

MORAY
09/01/2002, 09:30 AM
Chad,

I'm looking for all the insight I can get. John White helped me out with his knowledge yesterday. You're welcome for the frag, I hope it turns real purple for you. Keep me posted. I will be at the bbq in 3 weeks.

I'm real interested in everything you can tell me about your store. The cost structures, the security, CC#'s processing, search engines. I know I can make a good decision with the info I have, I just want to make sure I get all the info. There is a whole lot of smoke and mirrors out there in internet land. Send me your store's address, I went to it once before but it was real quick.

Thanks
John