PDA

View Full Version : Orange M. Cap Colony For Sale

Mako
08/29/2002, 05:48 AM
I have a nice volleyball size colony of orange m. cap. for sale. Due to some unexpected sps acquisitions this week I just don't have room for him in my main display anymore. I can bring him to the meeting Saturday. I would like to trade for him, but I just don't have the room right now for any more pieces. Best cash offer takes him.

http://mysticreefs.com/reefpics/omontic.jpg

scubadude
08/29/2002, 11:02 PM
If I didnt have a huge orange cap already I would snatch that bad boy up in a heart beat....I dont think anyone is bidding on it chuck because they dont want to hurt your feelings.....Heck I will give ya 10 bux for it! LOL j/k...but I know someone thinks its worth more than that! I have seen this cap Its GORGEOUS! What sux with a piece like this is its like a baby that you have grown....and it just turned 18 and is moving out PLEZ dont bust him up Chuck! I will give you wat you want for him if nobody else offers some bux and a good home!

firefighterbryan
08/29/2002, 11:09 PM
Im not sure how much hes worth.If you cant frag him ill buy the whole thing.Let me know what you want for it.We can meet this fri or sun to do the deal.Thanks bryan (407)435-2866

Mako
08/31/2002, 09:16 PM
Bryan - Sorry....Chad already convinced me he had a good home for him. Next time maybe.

Mr Neutron
08/31/2002, 11:58 PM
Yep he's in the new home tonight and looks great. Only broke a small piece on the base from the trip. BTW Chuck he came with 2 tenants of his own in the form of green crab hitchhikers. They're doing well too. ;)

Mako
09/01/2002, 02:08 AM
Ah man, that would be two of my emarald crabs. Darn....I meant to flush those guys out of there. That's a nice little bonus for ya.

Mr Neutron
09/01/2002, 12:08 PM
Well one of them stayed inside the cap, if you want it I can try to coax him out and bring him to the next meeting? The other one's lost inside the tank so he's not coming back. ;)

Mako
09/01/2002, 12:27 PM
Nah, no worries. Cela vie.