PDA

View Full Version : Tubastrea

yardboy
04/08/2007, 06:07 AM
David, you'd been looking for a Tubastrea;
I got this one from Reefscience, requesting a "small one" to put in my nano, but this one's way too big, and being the shape it is, difficult to cut a frag off of without damaging the whole colony.
I've been feeding it Krill since it's been in my tank and it's eating well.
Interested in it? I'm looking for one with just 3-4 polyps.
I hope your wisdom tooth extraction recovery goes well.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/yardboy/Tubastreaforsale040807.jpg

72olds455
04/08/2007, 01:15 PM
Yes yes yes, I have been looking for one for a long time. BTW the birds nest is doing great and is starting several new tips, and the slimer is growing well also. The tooth (or lack of) feels better today although I did wake up with a black eye from the swelling. Perhaps we can have the meeting next week or something, I felt bad having to cancel, but just wasnt up to it. Let me know what you paid for the sun coral and I will stop by, unless we do have a meeting next week then I will just get it then.

Happy Easter

72olds455
04/12/2007, 04:16 PM
Hey Roger I never got a price on the sun, is it still for sale or are you just really busy?

yardboy
04/12/2007, 06:29 PM
I'm sorry David, I have been real busy, we're on a major outage at work. I got the coral for $35. I'll be around this weekend if you want to come by. My home phone is 234-8605. If you can take a few minutes when you get here I've got Corona and I can tell you of some more fish places I've been to recently.

72olds455
04/13/2007, 08:09 AM
Sounds great, I will give you a call later to set it up.

72olds455
04/15/2007, 11:43 AM
I may not be able to make it this weekend, but will give you a call if things change. I may be able to swing by after work one day this week.

yardboy
04/15/2007, 11:50 AM
Okay, only problem is I'll have to up the price due to all the food he's eating (just kidding)!
Well, thanks to my posting my phone number for you to call, I got another call from Charles N., who is interested in joining our club also. That is if he doesn't get frustrated due to my telling him that I'd have him over yesterday when you were coming by (I thought) and my dyslexia about writing down his e-mail address. I've tried every iteration of what I thought he said and have gotten all the e-mails back without the server being found.
Doh!
David, I'll be around the early part of the week in the evening after 4:30 or so. Come by after work if you can make it. I didn't drink all the Corona. :D

Caldore
04/15/2007, 02:26 PM
Not frustrated at all...I know how it goes. Looking foward to meeting you guys.

Charles

72olds455
04/16/2007, 07:25 PM
Glad to see we have a new member.

Had to stay home with Noah today hes been sick. Dont worry about saving me a Corona, I never drink if I have to drive home. It does sound very tasty though :D