PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone or people in Lexington to possibly help me out.

COreefer
04/02/2007, 04:21 PM
Due to family circumstances, I may be having to move back to the bluegrass...I am out here in Colorado and have a few items in my reef tank that I would like to keep and I am wondering if anyone in the lexington area would be willing to allow me to ship these and hold them while I move.

I have a few echynophilias I would like to keep. In addition I have 3 pairs of clowns I want to keep as well. 2 pairs of hybrid snowflake percs and a pair of rod onyx. I may not be moving for a few months, but is this something someone would be willing to do for me. Please let me know.

Thanks

Eric

CorbetJackson50
04/03/2007, 11:21 AM
i may be able to hold them for a while i am asuming the clowns are in the same tank, i have a 40 breeder i use as a prop tank and can put them in there, i cant put them in my display because my maroon would not like that and i could never dig them back out

COreefer
04/04/2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the offer CJ....it may be a couple of months before I move so when I do, I will get back in touch. I think they would be ok for a few days together, but if anyone has the capabilities to hold a pair that would help out tremendously. Thanks

Eric

CorbetJackson50
04/06/2007, 08:45 PM
well in a couple of months i should have another tank set up another 40 breeder or 40 long maybe a 60 or 75 who knows, just let me know when you are headed this way, looking forward to someone to trade frags with maybe!