PDA

View Full Version : Hosting

aquaconnect
03/30/2007, 10:09 AM
I was wondering if anyone would like to have an open house at his/her home to show off his/her reef system in May? This would give everyone a chance to make plans to come, and to see what kind of turn out we could have. This club doesn't charge fees, and basically you just take care of yourself when we make plans. All the host would be required to do is open his/her home and show us what you got!!!

At the open house, we could make plans for the month of June. I wouldn't mind getting a group together to go visit some Springfield stores, then maybe head out and see a Springfield Cardinals game, so anything goes.

Deadeye
03/30/2007, 10:41 AM
I would do it, but I don't know what I'll do with all 3 people that show up! :D :lolspin:

No, but I would, depending on # of people and how many are theives.

I also vote to change the name of the club to something other than mm.. sac, and get a website and external forum going.

jhuggins
04/03/2007, 03:20 PM
I would be interested in viewing other peoples tanks.

Deadeye
04/03/2007, 06:34 PM
View Dave's tank before he moves and everything dies.

Speaking of that, he needs to post pics online here.

aquaconnect
04/03/2007, 08:02 PM
I'm actually thinking of selling everything and starting over. $3000 takes all my coral.

Deadeye
04/03/2007, 08:07 PM
If you part it out let me get first picks, I can make payments. I want the blasto, that neon pink thing, duncan, some montipora, the big orang cap, purple cap, anything else neon in color.

Also anything blue, I want the tort

Deadeye
04/03/2007, 08:13 PM
Oh, I definitly want the hammer and frogspawn!!