PDA

View Full Version : Lights for sale.

mitchellmoto
03/19/2007, 05:14 PM
I'm looking to clean out more stuff at home. Would anyone be interested in puchasing some lights. I have a Have a Hamilton VHO flourecent ballast with bulbs and endcaps.It was a 6 ft 3 MH and 2 VHO lighting system which I took off the MH bases, so the VHO are on a white reflector. The end caps are the sealing moisture proof type. I'm pretty sure it is two 165 VHO but I'll check one more time. I think the ballast can be used for smaller bulbs but I'd check around first.

I also Have some cheap ballast out of a odessy compact flourecent light, for 2 96 watt bulbs. Have bulbs and plugs for it too.

I also I have a 175watt metal halide retro kit reflector( kind of beat up), ballast, cap, and a used bulb. I figure I'd let you guys know before I place it on EHay or the selling forum.

Lets say
20 bucks for the cheap odessy
60 for the hamilton
and 75 for the Metal Halide.
if you think they aren't worth what I ask then shoot me a PM with a fair price and we'll talk. We would also have to arrange a mutual time to meet in El paso unless you want to drive all the way to Alamogordo.

As I go through my things if I come across more items I let you guy and gals know. I'm kind of preparing to move. I have around 6 to 7 months before that but I want to slim down on item so I have to move less. Florida is a long trip from here. The less I take the better it will be.

starsbravo
04/18/2007, 03:52 PM
you still have any lights for sale???

mitchellmoto
04/26/2007, 12:50 AM
Yes they are still for sale. Sorry for the late reply. I've been so swamped and occupied I barely get any time to sit down and surf the net. If you interested in anything I could bring it to the meeting.