PDA

View Full Version : Nano contest question

israelnajar
03/17/2007, 02:24 PM
Just wondering what are the prizes that we are competing for? Or are they going to be kept secret until the judging?

rabid frog
03/17/2007, 04:05 PM
There are no known prizes at this time from my understanding. I think it was said to be up to the judges to gather the prizes, if any at all.

Mrs_Witchdoctor
03/17/2007, 10:13 PM
Not to worry - There are some very cool prizes.... :) Not sure if we are going to reveal them or not though....
side note: for all those considering entrance in the constest but have not "officially begun or entered" all entranties will be closed on April 20th (the date of the next meeting). Get started all you procrastinators!!!! :) Great meeting last night, Israel and Mara thank you for hosting. The food was outstanding - I think I speak for us all in saying we had a great time.

israelnajar
03/17/2007, 11:45 PM
Secret prizes are cool, as that will keep everyone interested and continually updating their nano blog in competition form.

Mara and myself enjoyed hosting last night. Hopefully we can do it again in the near future. Mara says thanks for the compliments on the wings.