PDA

View Full Version : Meeting??????

mitchellmoto
03/08/2007, 05:04 PM
Could I ask if you guys have certain dates for your meeting. We have started meeting again in El Paso for meetings and have mentioned coming up there for a trip to the aquarium. It would be great if we could make it a whole day thing and come to one of your meetings and go to the aquarium afterwards. It is nice to meet as many reefers as possible and pick each other minds. Would us dropping by a meeting be a problem?

GreenUku
03/08/2007, 09:35 PM
Normally our meetings are the 3rd Friday of every month. I bet we could do a Saturday meeting if we were given enough time to plan ahead.

Send a PM (http://reefcentral.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=127823) to Mrs_Witchdoctor.

When are the El Paso meetings?

Mrs_Witchdoctor
03/08/2007, 11:43 PM
You are more than welcome to come to a meeting!!! The meetings are the 3rd Friday of every month, gathering around 6 usually getting things under way by 7 and wrapping up around 8:30. This coming meeting is on the 16th and I'm working on a location. If someone would like to volunteer that would be wonderful. We need to have room enough for roughly 20 people to be comfortable based on the last several meetings turnout. I'm trying to stay away from public places as we'll be kicked out by 7 for most of them and I like how things have been going as they are. This month's topic is SPS's beginners guide. Will be in touch as soon as I have a location nailed down! Happy Tanks to All, Mrs_W

Mrs_Witchdoctor
03/10/2007, 09:55 AM
Israel and Mara are going to host this month I'm going to send an email today or tomarrow with official directions........ Thank you to both of them see you all on Friday. Happy Tank, Mrs_W

rabid frog
03/11/2007, 03:01 AM
I will not be able to attend this months meeting. I have to wrok friday night...:( Hope all goes well and you guys/gals have a great time!!!

GreenUku
03/13/2007, 01:20 PM
I got the email with directions to this month's meeting, but I didn't see a time.

Is it starting at 6pm-ish as always?

Thanks for hosting Israel and Mara!

asfullax
03/13/2007, 03:33 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9432209#post9432209 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mrs_Witchdoctor
The meetings are the 3rd Friday of every month, gathering around 6 usually getting things under way by 7 and wrapping up around 8:30.

Sorry, couldent resist. :D

GreenUku
03/13/2007, 11:10 PM
Are you making fun of my laziness, Alex?

You know it's a serious handicap for some of us!

:D