PDA

View Full Version : Babies arrived this morning!

jeff33436
08/08/2002, 02:31 PM
Hi all-
Just had to share my news- My Mustang male gave birth this morning! I was expecting it, but didn't know when for sure. When I checked at 6 a.m.- there they were! About 30 or so tiny ponies swimming around. Honestly, this was the biggest thrill I have had since I started my tank! I think I have everything under control, but am so nervous about doing this the right way. I have them separated into a 2 gallon container with air line. Anyone have any ideaas about what to use for hitching posts?
I'll try to geet pictures to post.
Jeff

Will
08/08/2002, 04:14 PM
oh wow! you're too lucky! i've got a pregnant mustang but im not sure when he's going to deliver. do you have any bbs ready for them? good luck!
fourhand2

jeff33436
08/08/2002, 08:53 PM
I am hatching brine using Life 1 decapsulated eggs. They should start hatching tomorrow. By the way, my Mustang was pregnant for about 25 days. About two days before the delivery, he got markedly bigger and really looked like he was going to pop. The funny thing is, by 7 a.m. he was "fooling around" with his female! Guess I'll have another delivery in 25 days...

mobert
08/09/2002, 12:51 PM
Jeff---where do you buy "Life 1 decapsulated eggs"?

contrats!