PDA

View Full Version : August Meeting Announcement

luminary
08/08/2002, 12:03 PM
It's that time again! We will be having a BBQ on August 24th at 2:00 pm at Deborah's house. For those of you who have heard about us from the cards at LFSs, I apologize for switching from the 2nd saturday this month. Deborah has a 300 gallon FO aggressor tank and 250 gallon reef tank (the gallons may be off...I always forget them :rolleyes: ). In any event, they are beautifull tanks to see!

Deborah will be supplying the meats for the BBQ and has asked us to bring sides/snacks/drinks. If you are planning on bringing something, please post it to this thread.

Bryan Crenshaw from Aquatic Reef Systems (http://www.aquaticreefsystems.com) will be our guest speaker. He will be discussing the use of RO/DI systems in our tanks. A couple of us heard him at ORCA's last meeting and I can tell you he really knows his stuff!...and before I forget, CHUCK - YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO ASK QUESTIONS! :p

Please feel free to bring any frags for trade or to auction off. We had a great turnout last month and a bunch of people went home with some good pieces.

There are also a few club items that I'd like to continue discussing at the meeting.

Membership - What exactly does this mean? Benefits of being a member? Dues?
Officers - What positions do we want/need? When would we like to do elections?
Meeting Locations - I'd like to try and schedule out a few months of meetings. This will help when new hobbyists contact me about the club.
Auctions - We should discuss a portion of the auction proceeds going towards the club.
Club Website - I've done a terrible job at getting a new version finished. Just been too busy to do it on my own. I'd like to get a couple of volunteers who are familiar with creating websites to help out.

Last months meeting was really awesome. We got to meet a bunch of new faces and had a great turnout. Let's keep it up!

Email me for directions to Deborah's house if you need them.

Gusto
08/08/2002, 01:08 PM
Count me in. I'll be arriving a little late due to Saturday class I'm taking. I'll bring a couple liters of drink and and a couple of bags of potato chips. If you need anythign else, let me know..

Mako
08/08/2002, 02:20 PM
Ahhh, cmon! Not even one? ;)

I need directions...so email coming your way Matt. I will be thinning my tank again so I will bring some frags and a couple of colonies for auciton. Will also bring a side dish of cold pasta salad to throw in the mix.

This next meeting should be a lot of fun, just like the last one, so lets get a show of hands on who is coming.

:wavehand:

mustangsv0
08/09/2002, 01:05 AM
i'm coming.

i'll bring some frags if i can get my hands on some. actually, i just got a monti (capricornis?) which was bleached and is starting to color up. it has purple/blue polyps though. i'll bring a couple big frags of that.

i'll bring some drinks and chips.

matt,
i'm going to email you.

victor.

logical
08/09/2002, 08:18 AM
I would like to add my name to the list. I'll bring any goodies I can find. I'm a reefclub meeting virgin coming from Melbourne, FL. So, if anyone wants to go and needs a ride, I can fit 3-5 more people in ride. Thanks, Bryan

ps - who do I mail for directions?

mustangsv0
08/09/2002, 09:11 AM
bryan,
you need to email matt aka luminary for the directions.

victor

luminary
08/09/2002, 09:21 AM
I'll be sending out directions to everyone on my email list and who replies to this thread as soon as I get them from Deborah.

So far, here's what food people are bringing:

Gus (Gusto) - Chips and Drinks
Chuck (Mako) - Pasta Salad
Victor (mustangSV0) - Chips and Drinks
Matt (luminary) - Potatoe Salad
Bryan (logical) - Key lime pie (mmmm!)

Gusto
08/09/2002, 05:03 PM
Matt,
Do you know if the guys from ORCA are coming? I'd like to hook up on some more of that home made alk/Kalk that SMall Polyp made.
Do you ahppen to have his email??

TROPHYKW
08/09/2002, 09:43 PM
Hey guys Nick here VP of ORCA , I would like to come to your meeting on the 24th I'll try to bring some frags , drinks {beer,beer,beer} and some type of food tray probably cheese.Can some one email me directions at Trophykw@aol.com
Thanks .
Ps here's Russell's email smpolyp@k2services.com I'll try to find his # for you to.

http://o-r-c-a.com/index.html

mustangsv0
08/10/2002, 02:56 AM
gusto,
are you referring to russell's part A and part B supplement's?? it's calcium and an alkalinity two part. i'll get his number for you if nick can't.

victor.

TROPHYKW
08/10/2002, 10:11 AM
Hey Vic I can't find Russell's # any were If you have can you pm it to Gusto. Is anyone else from ORCA going to the meeting.

scubadude
08/10/2002, 10:29 AM
I will bring some deserts like brownies, cookies, or something of that nature since I havent seen many people bringing deserts. I will also bring some frags

logical
08/10/2002, 11:04 AM
Hey all,
Even though this will be my first meeting, it coincides perfect with the setting up of my 240 reef w/DSB. I am switching from a 125 with CC substrate. Would any of you attendees be so kind as to bring a cup or so of good live sand to help my new bed get established? I would greatly appreciate it. I'll be bringing any pieces that I can...cabbage leathers, zoo's, colts, Ricordias, and cash to trade or buy some sand.

Thanks a million, Bryan

mustangsv0
08/10/2002, 01:53 PM
bryan,
i'll bring you a bag of sand.

nick,
i'll try and get it and send it over to gusto.

victor,.

jr32825
08/11/2002, 08:55 PM
Count me in!
This is Joe, I'll bring soft drinks and reef plankton 6fl. oz bottle and a piece from my tank. Hey, Chuck , Rocky I would like for you to bring me a blue or purple acro frag from your tank, let me know how much $$.:dance:

jr32825
08/12/2002, 12:36 AM
here it is!
russel's number 407 737 8888 l called him and asked if i can post it ! ok if you need to call him it's best to call wed
afternoon.
he is also going to the meeting and is bringing some ocean blend and that brown cap he brought to the orca meeting. it's starting to sound like this meeting is going to be good.
thanks joe:dance:

scubadude
08/12/2002, 04:03 AM
Bryan,

I will bring you a handfull of sand from my system....lots of worms in it.

Joe,

I can bring you a small frag of some really nice blue tip frag for prolly 10 bux Im pretty sure its a stag. I Have some new pieces that are gonna turn out nice but they are still changing colors in my system and its hard to say wat color they will be. If you want something on the bigger side w/ multiple branches then i can bring you up some purple/bluish humulis that is RAWKING in my system and its a pretty nice size piece i need to get 30bux out of that one but its a pretty nice size. gime a day or two and I will try and post a pic of that humulis....I think you will like that one :)

luminary
08/12/2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by jr32825
it's starting to sound like this meeting is going to be good.

It sure does...I just hope the Tampa people outnumber the ORCA people :) I've gotten more confirmations from you guys!

scubadude
08/12/2002, 08:35 AM
Joe

Here is a pic of that purple/blue humulis....i tried to get a pic of it from the right angle to show its true natural colors but it just doesnt come out right....atleast you get a general idea of the frag

http://www.coralfragz.com/prpbluhum.jpg

and I was thinking it was larger than this....so I will take $20 for this piece, or if you still are wanting to get rid of your HQI setup I would consider a trade w/some more livestock...got some clams :)

snrumph
08/12/2002, 04:38 PM
I'll be there. Will bring one of those pumpernickel spinach dip things.

luminary
08/12/2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by snrumph
I'll be there. Will bring one of those pumpernickel spinach dip things.

mmm....drool.....bring two :) those are yummy!

Navymedic
08/15/2002, 05:22 PM
hey can u send us the directions to the meeting, we will be coming from orlando via I 4 thanks
Mike

in2deep
08/17/2002, 09:36 PM
Hey guys, looks like i will finally be able to make another meeting so count me in. I will be bringing peel and eat shrimp (reef meeting appropiate). Still haven't met half the gang yet. Cya Saturday, Mike.

Mako
08/17/2002, 10:30 PM
Hey Matt....mail the directions already will ya.

luminary
08/18/2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Mako
Hey Matt....mail the directions already will ya.

yeah yeah yeah...they're going out today :)

gregt
08/18/2002, 06:59 AM
What else do we need? I was going to bring a key lime pie, but somebody else called it first. :o

Mako
08/18/2002, 08:27 AM
There can never be too many key lime pies. :D I think with the turnout you would be ok with bringing another Greg.

luminary
08/18/2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by gregt
What else do we need? I was going to bring a key lime pie, but somebody else called it first. :o

I'm with Chuck...never too many key lime pies :)

I'll include a summary of what is being brought in the email I'm gonna send out today.

downdeep
08/18/2002, 03:45 PM
Hey Matt, I'll be coming up with Brian G. If there is anything that we are missing as far as food, drinks etc. let me know. Does Deb need any extra condiments? ketchup, mustard etc etc etc. any of those things? Let me know, I'll be happy to bring what ever you need.

Just a suggestion, when the coastal aquarium society does a picnic or something like that, they have a sign up sheet and each person attending signs up and puts down what they intent to bring. It makes it easy for others to see what others are intending on bringing so that everyone isn't bringing the same things. Anyway we can get some type of online sign up sheet? like I said, just a suggestion.

luminary
08/18/2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by downdeep
Anyway we can get some type of online sign up sheet? like I said, just a suggestion.

Originally posted by luminary
Deborah will be supplying the meats for the BBQ and has asked us to bring sides/snacks/drinks. If you are planning on bringing something, please post it to this thread.

umm...that's what this thread was for :)

I will be sending out an email with the directions tonight that will also include what everyone is bringing, but it's just going to be a summary of what has been posted here.

luminary
08/18/2002, 07:41 PM
I've sent out the email with directions and the food list to everyone. If you did not receive it, please email me as I don't have a direct address for you.

I apologize if you receive multiple copies of the message. My hosting company just implemented some weird email policies so I don't know if my first couple of tries went through.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Jabrams
08/18/2002, 08:19 PM
I could bring some magic brownies:bum: ----j/k

Attention:

I will be bring this entire colony(- 2 small frags) of purple rimmed montipora sp. for auction.

in2deep
08/18/2002, 09:12 PM
Seems that none of my thermometers agree what temp the tank is and there is a difference of over 7 degrees from the Neptune to the Lifeguard digital to the Medusa, etc. So much for plus or minus .5 degree accuracy. If anyone would like to bring a known accurate thermo to the meeting to double check mine for reference i would appreciate it. Cya there, Mike.

owlbear
08/18/2002, 11:13 PM
Hello Everybody

I would like to attend also if still possible. Just tell me what to bring.

Thank you
mike
owlbear@tampabay.rr.com

FlaReef
08/19/2002, 05:41 AM
:eek2: This just may be our first meeting too. I will talk with hubby and see if we can make it. No frags to trade, but we will buy some. I am sure I can also whip something up to bring. I will let you know later today or tomorrow morning. Judy

Jabrams
08/19/2002, 06:30 AM
looks like its gonna be a great meeting!

luminary
08/19/2002, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by in2deep
Seems that none of my thermometers agree what temp the tank is and there is a difference of over 7 degrees from the Neptune to the Lifeguard digital to the Medusa, etc. So much for plus or minus .5 degree accuracy. If anyone would like to bring a known accurate thermo to the meeting to double check mine for reference i would appreciate it. Cya there, Mike.

I have a few analog thermos that all read accurately...Probably +/- 1 deg. Not as good as you get from a digital, but certainly better than the 7 deg spread that you have...I'll bring one with me.

FlaReef & owlbear - Do you need directions?

scubadude
08/19/2002, 10:07 AM
Hey Mike :)

I have heard that analog is much more reliable than digital thermometers....I Have a minimum of 3 thermometers in my tanks and I most of the time have different readings in each of them but they are in different spots of the tank reading diff. temps in the tank im sure...but I take an avg of all 3 and thats pretty much my guesstimated avg tank temp.

Owlbear & FlaReef
Look forward too seeing you guys/girls at the club :)

swhedbee
08/19/2002, 10:34 AM
Hey, count me and my girlfriend in. We'll bring baked beans from Sony's BBQ. Also, I've got some halimeda (calcereous macro algae) and Xenia to offer.

-Sam

logical
08/19/2002, 11:46 AM
Hey,
Just want to make sure bringing 1-2 other reefers from Melbourne would be cool. Also, if anyone else reads this from the Melbourne area and needs a lift...gimme a shout.

??? Is Tampa Bay Saltwater open on Saturdays ? And if so, is it worth the visit? Was thinking of leaving early Saturday to get a peek at the place.

Thanks, Bryan

rlowride
08/19/2002, 11:48 AM
Hello all, I am new in Tampa, and would like to attend, maybe as an innocent by stander. I have just moved, and going through a bit of downtime, so it would be hard for me to attend with any foods, I can bring my own drinks though.....Besides that I am a single male you wouldnt want me too cook anything, please email me directions at
rlowride@hotmail.com

luminary
08/19/2002, 12:45 PM
Just want to make sure bringing 1-2 other reefers from Melbourne would be cool.

Totally cool...

As for Tampa Bay Saltwater, they are open to the public on 12-5 on Saturdays only.

Also...Just finished speaking with Richard of TBS. They are going to be donating a $25 gift certificate for us to give away at the meeting. We will be doing a raffle at the door. Future raffles will probably be limited to members only (probably determined by paying dues), but this time we'll do one ticket to everyone.

Jabrams
08/19/2002, 03:20 PM
this is gonna be so cool!!!!!!

logical
08/19/2002, 03:55 PM
Thanks luminary, 1 guy fell through..he has to work. He manages a LFS over here, I was gonna bring him for "Dunk the LFS Owner" :)

Please forgive yet one more question. I would like to bring some corals over for trade. Will be in bucket/cooler 2 hours for ride if not longer. Should I bring an air pump or is there a holding tank of sorts on location? No giggles please :) Just, being a reef meeting virgin, wanna do all I can to seemlessly appear as if I'm on the ball :)

Take it easy, Bryan

rjung1
08/19/2002, 06:45 PM
I want to come too!! I am also a first timer and this thing sounds great. Luminary, I sent you an email for directions, but I have not heard back.... Please send me directions and any suggestions for what to bring regarding food/drink. I don't want to miss this!

FlaReef
08/20/2002, 05:50 AM
#$@%!

Hubby said that he doesn't want to go, he's not into the crowd thing :( So I can't come. Guess I will just have to keep lurking and wishing that I could attend. I was really looking forward to it. I wanted to get some frags too. :sad1: If you have any xenia or that montipora capricornis left, give me a shout.

Some other time guys,

Judy

luminary
08/20/2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by FlaReef
So I can't come.

umm...not to pry, but why can't you come? We've got a few people (actually, most I think), whose significant other doesn't come to the meetings.

as for frags....i've got tons of xenia that i give away to whomever wants it! one issue though...i do have flatworms in my tanks. i do my best to ensure frags that i give away are flatworm free, but can't promise it...

rjung1 - I got your email....actually got a bunch from a few different people needing directions...im just doing to do one email to everyone tonight...easier than keeping track of individual emails :)

mustangsv0
08/20/2002, 06:49 AM
judy,
that sucks. i'm from orlando, but i got a load of cap frags. and russell is going to bring a huge piece of his green cap to give away or auction off, however you tampa people do it.

maybe someone who might live by you can hold a cap in their tank and then you can get a piece sometime??

victor.

gregt
08/20/2002, 07:49 AM
maybe someone who might live by you can hold a cap in their tank and then you can get a piece sometime??

I'd be glad to do this if it helps out. I've got plenty of room.

Passionfish
08/20/2002, 09:34 AM
Can't wait to see everybody on Saturday. Of course, like a teenager before the prom, I have had a flatworm outbreak. If anyone can get hold of some Chelidonura, I will gladly reimburse you. Thanks

luminary
08/20/2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Passionfish
Can't wait to see everybody on Saturday. Of course, like a teenager before the prom, I have had a flatworm outbreak. If anyone can get hold of some Chelidonura, I will gladly reimburse you. Thanks

ok...I was gonna continue with the prom thing, but figured it was inappropriate for an all ages forum :)...

if it's really bad, you can get a long, thin tube to suck out the flatworms...you will not get all of them, but it helps if you've got alot of them.

Passionfish
08/20/2002, 09:42 AM
By the way, for those of you wavering about coming, besides great company and food, frags and info, I just got my Galapagos video and it is worth coming just to see the hammerheads and whale shark!:eek1:

mustangsv0
08/20/2002, 11:51 AM
greg,
if it's cool with her, it's cool with me. you want some cap too?

passiofish,
are you deborah?? i was wondering if you had a picture of this Chelidonura. i can try and get some for you, if i know what it is.

victor.

luminary
08/20/2002, 11:56 AM
Passionfish is Deborah...

She is talking about Chelidonura Varians, aka the Velvet Sea Slug. Pics here http://www.seaslugforum.net/chelvar.htm ... If you do find some, bring as many as you can...you will have buyers as they are very rare and difficult to get.

mustangsv0
08/20/2002, 12:04 PM
uh, nevermind on me trying to get you some of them. i didn't know they were so hard to come by. but if i ever see any, i'll let you all know.

i have flatworms, and i think a lot of people have them also. i don't see them as being that big of a deal. when i do a water change, and the flatworms are getting out of hand, i'll siphon them out. but i don't see much of them right now, so i don't bother with them.

Jabrams
08/20/2002, 03:25 PM
no flat worms here!

a trick i heard is to put a white disk in your tank and position a flashlight over it at night-- only illuminating the disk --

the flatworms will all be on this disk by am

HTH joe

owlbear
08/20/2002, 09:25 PM
Luminary I need directions. I'll be coming from New Port Richey.
Also what still needs to be brought over?

Thanks
mike

luminary
08/20/2002, 09:38 PM
I sent out the next round of direction emails :)...If anyone still needs them, let me know. If you post back to this thread with the request, make sure you post your email address (or send it to me directly if you prefer).

FlaReef
08/21/2002, 06:05 AM
umm...not to pry, but why can't you come?

Matt......Because I am a devoted wife :inlove: lol.....and we really don't get to spend alot of time together. I am sure that I could, just wouldn't feel right. I would really like to get some of that xenia from you, flat worms or not :)

Victor.... I think I will take Greg up on his offer to hold onto some frags for me. Just let me know how much you will need and I can pass it along to him. That would be really cool. :smokin:

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy

gregt
08/21/2002, 06:11 AM
That'll be ok with me, but I've got so much Xenia, I would hesitate to bring home more of it. Would be kind of silly actually, I was hoping to offload some of mine at the meeting too. ;)

luminary
08/21/2002, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by FlaReef
Matt......Because I am a devoted wife :inlove: lol.....and we really don't get to spend alot of time together. I am sure that I could, just wouldn't feel right. I would really like to get some of that xenia from you, flat worms or not :)

I understand :)....In retrospect, it was kinda rude for me to ask so I apologize if I offended!

I'll frag out some xenia for you and we can work out a time to meet up...

mustangsv0
08/21/2002, 08:29 AM
judy,
i'll bring you a couple of frags of capricornis, and give them off to greg. i'm not sure if you meant how much the frags will cost when you say "how much will you need", but there's no cost to them. i have a bunch of frags and i want to clean out my tank. they aren't huge frags, but they are something. i'll try and get you an orange piece and a green piece.

victor.

luminary
08/21/2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by mustangsv0
judy,
i'll bring you a couple of frags of capricornis, and give them off to greg. i'm not sure if you meant how much the frags will cost when you say "how much will you need", but there's no cost to them. i have a bunch of frags and i want to clean out my tank. they aren't huge frags, but they are something. i'll try and get you an orange piece and a green piece.

victor.

Hell, if you're just trying to clean out your tank, I'll take a green piece :)

mustangsv0
08/21/2002, 12:22 PM
i'm going to bring all the little frags i have to the meeting and whoever wants a piece can have one.

by the way, russell is bringing a huge piece of his green capricornis, cause it's growing too big for his tank. i don't know if it's for auction or raffle (however you tampa people do it)

victor.

luminary
08/21/2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by mustangsv0
(however you tampa people do it)

We don't really know how we do it yet :). We did an impromptu auction at the last meeting...One of the things we will be discussing at the BBQ is some more "formal" club procedures such as auctions.

mustangsv0
08/21/2002, 03:28 PM
cool. i have some stuff to say about how we hold auctions in orlando, and the holding tank too.

victor.

FlaReef
08/21/2002, 05:33 PM
Greg......I will take some of that xenia off your hands too :) The more the better. I really want to build my tank back up with it. I wouldn't make it stay in your tank for very long, I might even be able to pick it up Saturday night or Sunday, and if there is anything else there that is really cool, grab some of it for me.....lol. I don't mind paying for it. Too bad I can't bid on the cap that Russell is bringing. That is a really nice piece.

Matt........I have no problem with you asking, it wasn't rude at all, no offense taken. :D I live in Clearwater, and work in Tampa so I could meet up with you just about anytime, let me know when it would be cool.

Victor......That is so great, and thanks so much. Make sure you pass those onto Greg for me.

I really appreciate this you guys!!! You have made me feel very welcome here :)

Enjoy the BBQ, and if Brian Greene comes, tell him that Pat & Judy said hi. Not sure if he will remember us, but we met him a few years ago........SeeYa

stevemc
08/22/2002, 06:29 PM
This is Steve McAdoo from Sarasota, havent been to the meetings for about 7-8 months and have to work this Saturday.:mad: . But I do plan on trying to make them regularly. E-mail me a week or so prior next time. PS I came with Brian Greene in the past. Plan on seeing you all next month, Steve.

Passionfish
08/22/2002, 07:04 PM
For any one who needs directions or gets lost or just needs any kind of information, feel free to call (813) 839-1717:confused:

scubadude
08/22/2002, 08:04 PM
does anyone need any nassarius snails? I have some extras they will be .50 cents each if you want some I also will have some other snails too like Tiger Trochus, and Astreas, and even a Few fighting conchs

Also if anyone is interested in tube anenomes for $5 ea. Or Im willing to trade of course for interesting SPS frags.

Victor I love the way ORCA has a holding tank for the frags....Im willing to donate a 10g to the club for a holding tank.

MATT did you get my PM?

gregt
08/22/2002, 08:17 PM
Rocky, how big are the S. alatus?

owlbear
08/22/2002, 08:21 PM
Scubadude, Can i buy one of the fighting conchs?

Thanks
mike

gregt
08/22/2002, 08:37 PM
Those interested in buying NSW from the Florida Aquarium, please visit this thread:

http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108778

luminary
08/22/2002, 08:49 PM
you know everyone, i'm so excited i could just pee :p ...sounds like the BBQ is going to be awesome!

In addition to the $25 gift certificate that tampa bay saltwater is donating to raffle, scubadude will be donating 2 frags to raffle as well.

I'd like to do the RO/DI presentation at around 2:30, before we eat (hope that's ok Deborah!). I'm planning on giving everyone one raffle ticket. Anyone who is there in time for the presentation will get a ticket. Right after the presentation, we'll do the raffle, then eat.

mustangsv0
08/22/2002, 09:25 PM
rocky,
the problem orca has had with the holding tank is that, at the end of the meeting people go to take the frags they bought. or so they thought. the last few auctions people have come to the holding tank to find that the piece they had bought is not in there. i'm not sure if there was confusion in what they actually bought or if someone just took it, i'm not sure which, but we definately need to remedy that. orca is huge though, so that might not the case with tampa.

oh, and i'm interested in about 10-15 of those nassarius snails rocky. how much for the other snails?? i'll take more of each depending on the going rate.

victor.

scubadude
08/22/2002, 10:03 PM
the fighting conchs aka strombus alatus are about the size of a quarter some a little bigger and are $3 ea. and the trochus are $1.25 ea. very limited supply on these guys and If you guys can put together enough of an order I can get Margarita snails for .30 cents each...but I will have to get an order of 100+ together for these

Passionfish
08/23/2002, 11:38 AM
Matt, I will plan on eating around 3. Come hungry - we are having steak, venison, and chicken. Can't quite get a handle on how many people are coming. Does 20 sound about right? See you all tomorrow and save some of those good frags and critters for the hosts!:beer: :beer:

luminary
08/23/2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Passionfish
Matt, I will plan on eating around 3. Come hungry - we are having steak, venison, and chicken. Can't quite get a handle on how many people are coming. Does 20 sound about right? See you all tomorrow and save some of those good frags and critters for the hosts!:beer: :beer:

I'm guessing probably around 20-25....let's shoot for more like 3:30 if that's ok? The presentation/discussion will probably run 30-45 minutes.

Also...I was thinking about coming by a little early before everyone gets there to shoot some pictures of your tanks...that ok?

logical
08/23/2002, 04:12 PM
YEEEEHAAAAA!!! The week has ended and meeting is tomorrow...I'll never get to sleep tonight :)

Everyone drive careful tomorrow!

Cyas, Bryan

ps- Scubadude- I'll definitely take any extra critters off your hands (snails and conchs, sand stars)...anything that will aid my new DSB.

Mr Neutron
08/23/2002, 05:38 PM
Add me to the list of attendees - I'm hitching a ride with Nick from ORCA.

Rocky, I'd like to get 2 of the largest fighting conchs you have available if you're bringing them to the meeting. What color tube anemones you got?

CrazyAce
08/23/2002, 06:42 PM
Unfortunately I am unable to go to the meeting. I have a Blue Rim Derasa clam that has out grown his space in the tank. It is about the size of a softball. If any one would like to trade for SPS frag I live in St. Pete and would be willing to deliver the clam to anyone local.

ACE