PDA

View Full Version : Calcium Reactor

saltcreeper
08/07/2002, 09:48 PM
Hey everybody. Just wanted to let ya all know that I am still alive a kickin'! Things have been real busy and hectic. I have missed the last few meetings due to some other engagements but will try to make the one this Saturday. Finally got my Duo/Orp meter calibrated and set up along with the calcium reactor. Still in the tuning process but things are coming along great. Also was wondering if anyone would like some green digitada? I have quite a bit of it. If you do just let me know. See you all Saturday!!

VCoo71
08/07/2002, 10:55 PM
i would be intrested in trading but i dont think ill be able to make it to the meeting i have quite a few sps frags to trade im in norman so maybe we could get together at another time
5 purple montipora digitata
2 orange montipora digitata
2 anacopora forbesi
3 unknown red green table acros
2 unknown red teal acros
1 purple rimmed montipora capricornius
1 seriatopora hystrix
and possiably a few others i could frag
all are attached to small peices of rock and starting to plate im mainly looking to trade for other sps corals that i dont have so get back with me and we can exchage #s
charlie in norman

rldavis
08/08/2002, 10:03 PM
Dave!!

Glad to see you're still around. I was wondering what happened to you. :D If you don't mind, we'd love to have some of the green montipora. :) The SPS tank is up and running and we have a few corals in there. Is Victor still around? I was thinking about him too.

Charlie,
My hubby want me to tell you that we'll trade some "dead presidents" for some of your frags....I'm just quoting what he said :rolleyes:

Take care guys,
Becky