PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sam!!

scoutmaniak
02/16/2007, 09:51 PM
Sam I just wanted to thank you for the great coral. The orange plate is eating great, and the shrooms are staring to expand more and more. I had no idea how fast the plate would eat plankton, but it gobbled it right up!! I broke up the big rock to make it fit in the nano, :eek1: . Now I just have more live rock in the 100, and two shrooms got put in there too. The angel is not eating them, and the ick is starting to clear up. The cleaner also made it home great. It has buddied up with my other one, and have taken to the angels island :lol: . If I make it down for the meeting, ill have to stop in and see what you have again!! Oh did you get your shipment of fish, hahahahaha. I hope your snails made it, and southwest came through. Let me know if you get some flame angels in, Im really gonna try to pair them up.

And Jason, it was nice to meet you!! And mybe ill see you again at the meeting. Ill see if I can get those hairy shrooms down too.

Michael

Salty Sam
02/17/2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks Michael, glad all worked out and your happy. Let you know when I get some Flames.

scoutmaniak
02/17/2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks man!!