PDA

View Full Version : Friday Meeting

rabid frog
02/15/2007, 12:02 AM
Anyone bringing frags friday? I will bring some if some other people are going to. If not maybe we can set something up.

asfullax
02/15/2007, 12:06 AM
I might bring along a xenia or two. (I started with 1 stalk 2 months ago and I now have like 20 :D But I did dedicate 1/4 of my 129 just for them and the clown is happy.

Anyway, nothing special but we will see if I can frag one or two by friday.

I almost MIGHT have a few plain mushrooms.

rabid frog
02/15/2007, 12:18 AM
My wife is looking for a few red mushrooms. If you look at a few of my pictures threads you can see what I have. Just let me know and I will do the same. I think I had a request for frags of the maroon and blue/green striped ones but I cannot remember.

israelnajar
02/15/2007, 12:41 AM
I will bring some GSP and a small frogspawn.

rabid frog
02/15/2007, 12:55 AM
I just gave 1/4 of my gsp's to Robb. Those things grow like weeds. Why cant we get rics to grow like that... lol. I have 3 frog spawn frags in my tank now. I can never get any color out of those for some reason.

Israel can you bring you mj mod with you so i can look at it? I will bring the carbon rod I bought to see if the size it right. We can take care of all this after the meeting or w/e.

israelnajar
02/15/2007, 01:27 AM
I will still bring GSP and frogspawn just in case someone else wants it.

Not a problem, I will bring my mj mod complete and in its entirety.

moonpower
02/15/2007, 02:09 AM
rapid i know how to propagate ricordeas if you want. I will have my hands full bringing in the group order, but i can bring in some staghorn sps. holler if you want some and by the way my red bugs are gone. please double check your coral but i'm sure they are safe.

rabid frog
02/15/2007, 03:35 AM
Rics and staghorn should be a great hit!!

I would love some. :eek2: :eek2:

I dont think I have any bugs... never have.

Looks like this meeting is going to be loads of fun. I cant wait!!

israelnajar
02/16/2007, 04:13 PM
I can bring some Cheato and some Caulerpa Prolifera if anyone wants some.

gregrunningbird
02/16/2007, 04:44 PM
I am always looking for something different...bring 'em!

G

seesick
02/19/2007, 10:30 PM
i will be willing to bring some aptasia frags. put one or two of those in your tank and they'll take right off. Fastest growing things i've ever seen. their only problem is they are a lttle on the brown side. But if you shop at Southwest Reef Comoany this should be no problem for you. Just kidding........................ mine aren't quite as brown.
word of warning: if you have a copperband they might nip at them though.