PDA

View Full Version : Be there Thursday!!

scoutmaniak
02/13/2007, 11:09 PM
Well Im gonna be in El Paso Thursday. Im commin down with my aunt, but I said we have to stop at a fish store, lol. Any good deals going on?? Give me some addresses and I mite just show up, hehe.

mitchellmoto
02/14/2007, 08:36 AM
I'd for sure stop at the Coral Reef Sam is a good guy and always has nice item in his store. Sea creature is good to and I'v heard the the Salty Fin has a new owner and is good as well. I'm not sure on addesses because I don't live there,I just know how to get to them. Hopefully someone will chime in with the exact address. Maybe try yellow pages dot com.

Salty Sam
02/14/2007, 01:37 PM
I will have my shippment Thurs. afternoon or so.

scoutmaniak
02/14/2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks guys, ill be in town around 8:00am. My aunt has to renew some kinda milatary card. But we are going to make time to stop in one or two fish stores. Sam, im not sure ill make it for your new shippments, but ill look around and see what you have. Im looking for a nice toadstool, some zoo's, hammer or frogswawn. Im having some problems with my 100 gallon, so im not looking for fish this time. Plus my new t-5 light will be comming in next week so I have to try it out, lol. Thanks again guys,

Michael

Salty Sam
02/14/2007, 05:34 PM
Cool, I have plenty of corals, just low on fish....should be open at 11 or 12 noon....you can call me first...591-7051.

scoutmaniak
02/14/2007, 05:37 PM
That will work out great. Ill go eat, then stop on by. Are you guys in the Lubbock time zone were your and hour ahead of us?? Central time? I keep forgeting, ha. Thanks for taking time out to answer my thread!!

Michael

wild-tiger
02/15/2007, 08:54 PM
Nope Michael, they are on the same time zone we are. :) Although since I've already talked to you this evening, I'm sure you've already figured that out. lol