PDA

View Full Version : So what's this all about?

skylsdale
08/05/2002, 02:57 PM
Hey guys. I just moved back here to Cashmere a few weeks ago. If you've caught my thread running in the main reefkeeping forum("Washington reefers...where ya at!") it's obvious most of the action seems to be over there on the west side. So it seems I'll be making treks over there for my fix...and livestock, etc.

I've checked out the PSAS homepage, but I still have a few questions I was hoping some of you could answer for me. As far as the newsletter, it sounds pretty cool--what kind of things are covered in it? Are meetings held monthly, and where are they held(i.e. members' houses, hotel conference rooms, etc.)?

Thanks.

Gordo
08/07/2002, 12:54 PM
Skylsdale,

The monthly newsletter covers various reef topics, items for sale by members, upcoming meetings, discounts, etc. Drop Mushroom Boy (npem@airborne.com) an email and he will add you to the distribution list. PSAS meeting are held monthly September - May. We currently have meetings at members home's, but the last meeting had approx. 65 people, so we may have to modify how we do things in the future It's a great time and everyone is welcome.

~Gordo~

MtnDewMan
08/09/2002, 12:26 AM
skylsdale ...

Did you get your email on our distribution list? If not, shoot me an email with your name and email address.

Have you heard about the Road Trip to Spokane yet?