PDA

View Full Version : next meeting date change please read!

killingseed
02/13/2007, 12:06 PM
Ok, after chatting with some people, i am changing the next meeting date to March the 3rd sat. I know, I know, but I am working on setting up the max jet mod project and I working on getting Pete or you may know him as Herpervet to be a project manger for this project. Herpervet can not make it that sun and is one reason to set it for the day before.

March the 3rd at 1:00

Also would like to add that it might not be best to set the dates during the meeting, we should have some time review dates and time. we don’t want to set the date on a holiday by mistake and I know that not everyone can make it to all the meeting based on the date we set, so it would be best to may rotate the dates and times some so people that couldn’t make it one month can make it the following month till we get a good day and time to meet.

This next meeting will be at chuy marquez house.
We will chat about some more club information.
We will allow each person to chat about their tank, spec’s, and what they would like to see the club do or what direction they would like the club to take.
We will chat about places to have the meetings in the future.
We will chat about the maxjet project.

I have as you can see put a plan of action together for a better meeting.

chuy marquez if you can post your addres and maybe direction that would be helpful.

thanks

john

ajherrera2
02/13/2007, 07:41 PM
so are we going to discuss the maxijet mod or actually do the mod?

killingseed
02/13/2007, 08:13 PM
we will discuss doing it, what it takes, cost. hopfully the next meeting after this one we will be doing it.

also just to say if your not intrested in the project you are still welcome to join us and see first hand how its done.

scoutmaniak
02/13/2007, 11:14 PM
Sounds good to me. Im gonna try to make it, but I have no idea how to get around El Paso. Some one is gonna have to pm me Chuy's address, and ill map quest it, lol. Is anyone bringing frags???? Im interested in trading and buying, so bring your best, hehe. My new t-5 light will be in next week so I have to test it out!

Michael

killingseed
02/16/2007, 03:16 PM
bump as a reminder

Herpervet
02/23/2007, 11:18 PM
bump.

We need your address so we can mapquest it.

chuy marquez
02/24/2007, 12:00 AM
270 Trotter Anthony NM. Email me at chuy-marquez@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

killingseed
02/24/2007, 12:00 AM
address (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=270+Trotter+Anthony+NM&ie=UTF8&z=14&ll=31.914904,-106.626306&spn=0.035189,0.086002&om=1)

scoutmaniak
02/24/2007, 01:17 AM
Thanks Killingseed!! I hope I can make it now, lol.

scoutmaniak
02/24/2007, 01:48 AM
ok is it me, or does map quest suck!! I type in the address and it says" weve found a simular address, and it gives me El Paso only, lol. Is this house off of San Antonio street?? Hopfully map quest is right. I mite have to meet someone on Montana and follow!!

Michael

jmait769
02/24/2007, 10:21 AM
Click Killingseeds address and it will take you right to a Google map with the street listed. I like Google a lot better because you can click Satellite in the upper right corner and get a birds eye view!

Jay

killingseed
02/24/2007, 01:23 PM
i had that problems with mapquest as well, but google worked fine.

oh i live on the east side so if anyone wants to ride over togather let me know