PDA

View Full Version : For those interested in Southdown.....

rldavis
08/02/2002, 08:50 PM
Check out this (http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26193) thread going in the main forum.

DrkShadow, kinda sounds like what you've already learned plus a little more helpful information.

Happy reading!!

Becky:)

jonah
08/03/2002, 12:24 PM
:eek:
Quickrete really doesn't look that bad anymore.

marcus peters
08/03/2002, 10:21 PM
I agree finding sand SUCKS!!!!!! I wish there was an easier way to find sand at a good price.

snowslide
08/04/2002, 02:33 PM
Hear hear!

This mystical sand sounds all to good to be true. I couldn't wait any longer to set up my little 10 gallon tank, so I am going to try it as my test platform for silicate sand. I know its not as useful since it won't disolve to provide the added bonuses of argonite, but hey it was cheap and readily available. And to my amazement, it didn't cloud up the tank like the argonite sand does.

Not sure if any one has tried it before or would be interested in the results, but I will let you know how it works for me.

Though don't count me out, DrkShadow, I am still willing to go in on our SD endeavors. (Even if I have to haul my wife up to MD to get it) Just needed to put a safe tank together QUICKLY for one of my fish that is getting majorly hammered by the others. =(
Yellow tailed Damsels are unforgiving...

DrkShadow
08/05/2002, 10:48 PM
snowslide,

How many bags do you want/need? I'm getting some from a guy in Lousiana that's gonna meet me in Dallas sometime next week.

marcus peters
08/06/2002, 07:39 PM
I need five bags.

huge1day
08/08/2002, 10:48 PM
I do have a few extra bags and will be in DFW next week for Drkshadow. Let me know if you want some... $15 for 40lbs bags.
Email me if interested: Huge1day@hotmail.com

DrkShadow
08/11/2002, 12:09 PM
huge1day,

How many bags do you have total that have not been accounted for?