PDA

View Full Version : Marco's arch enemy

keinreis
02/02/2007, 02:38 PM
this guy is your exact oposite!
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1033370&perpage=25&pagenumber=3

keinreis
02/02/2007, 04:09 PM
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1033370&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

sorry wrong link!

TeresaQ
02/02/2007, 05:14 PM
:lmao: :lmao:

keinreis
02/02/2007, 06:17 PM
My new fav saying!

"systems that are high dollar and look like plans for the deathstar"

wiszmaster
02/02/2007, 06:49 PM
who is marco? :rolleye1:

coralfarmer84
02/02/2007, 09:47 PM
lol you got to give props thou, if i had the money i'd order all the fancy gadgets myself.

wiszmaster
02/03/2007, 12:47 AM
I don't have "fancy" gadgets ....

I have:

1. Aqua Controller
2. Protein Skimmer
3. mechanical filter (carbon/de*nitrate/phosphate remover)
4. Auto Topoff

The aqua Controller is about the only fancy item on this list ... it controlls my Lights, and Chiller. I don't have anything to controll PH, otherwise it could so that as well.

I'm an IT guy .. i like data .. i like being able to look back & see the status from 3 hours ago ... witht he AquaController i can - with a digital/analog thermometer you can't ... i also like being able to view the tanks PH/Temp/Status from remote ... and turn lights off if needed.

beside that ... the AquaController controlls a few random X10 devices around the house ... water heater, lights etc..etc..

There is nothing wrong with doing it the LOW TECH approach - more power to you if you can make it work for you. If analog dial timers work for you - then thats great. You don't hurt my feeling with it ... and i sure don't think any less of you, or your tank setup.

keinreis
02/03/2007, 12:10 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9147168#post9147168 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
I don't have "fancy" gadgets ....

I have:

1. Aqua Controller
2. Protein Skimmer
3. mechanical filter (carbon/de*nitrate/phosphate remover)
4. Auto Topoff

The aqua Controller is about the only fancy item on this list ... it controlls my Lights, and Chiller. I don't have anything to controll PH, otherwise it could so that as well.

I'm an IT guy .. i like data .. i like being able to look back & see the status from 3 hours ago ... witht he AquaController i can - with a digital/analog thermometer you can't ... i also like being able to view the tanks PH/Temp/Status from remote ... and turn lights off if needed.

beside that ... the AquaController controlls a few random X10 devices around the house ... water heater, lights etc..etc..

There is nothing wrong with doing it the LOW TECH approach - more power to you if you can make it work for you. If analog dial timers work for you - then thats great. You don't hurt my feeling with it ... and i sure don't think any less of you, or your tank setup.

LOL just bustin yo balls!